Hot Deal

Any Virtual Rupay card?

965°
Tech Guru
Original

Applicable on Amazon deal?

44 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes pay wallet provides rupay card and it is working in amazon sale.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Zeta wallet with minimum KYC.
Dhanipay with full KYC.
Don’t go for Paygyft, they are having lot of bugs with their payment gateway AvantGarde

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied
SleeperRAW wrote:

Zeta wallet with minimum KYC.
Dhanipay with full KYC.
Don’t go for Paygyft, they are having lot of bugs with their payment gateway AvantGarde

Paytm payments bank virtual rupay card is working fine. @Original

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

RuPay virtual/physical card apps-

U-wallet, dhanipay, digiosk, Ewire RuPay, 4everpay, cubberpay, paygyft, youfirst, slice (slicepay) app etc virtual/physical RuPay cards.

if you have yes bank acc then try yespay virtual RuPay card.

try zeta RuPay card also if kyc not expired on your account.

kochi metro, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Noida Metro, DMRC, NMMT, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Surat, Ahmedabad, Nagpur etc Smart City RuPay ncmc Prepaid cards also worked, if you have any RuPay Metro/Smart City Prepaid cards then use on Amazon – RuPay offer.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

RuPay virtual/physical card apps-

U-wallet, dhanipay, digiosk, Ewire RuPay, 4everpay, cubberpay, paygyft, youfirst, slice (slicepay) app etc virtual/physical RuPay cards.

if you have yes bank acc then try yespay virtual RuPay card.

try zeta RuPay card also if kyc not expired on your account.

kochi metro, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Noida Metro, DMRC, NMMT, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Surat, Ahmedabad, Nagpur etc Smart City RuPay ncmc Prepaid cards also worked, if you have any RuPay Metro/Smart City Prepaid cards then use on Amazon – RuPay offer.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
SleeperRAW wrote:

Zeta wallet with minimum KYC.
Dhanipay with full KYC.
Don’t go for Paygyft, they are having lot of bugs with their payment gateway AvantGarde

use Paygyft from web to load money.

https://paygyf...m/

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any of these virtual cards work on aliexpress or banggood?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I mean can we combine Rs.500 + Rupay offer?
Can we get Rupay VCC in instant with online wallets?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Original wrote:

I mean can we combine Rs.500 + Rupay offer?
Can we get Rupay VCC in instant with online wallets?

combine Rs.500 + RuPay offer means ?

minimum purchase amount 1000.

yes, RuPay VCC is instant but mini kyc needed for load money.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@abhishek012 I already have account on cubber. Can i login with that infomation on cubber pay. Do we need kyc for rupay card on cubber pay?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
dimer11 wrote:

@abhishek012 I already have account on cubber. Can i login with that infomation on cubber pay. Do we need kyc for rupay card on cubber pay?

you need to signup on cubberpay.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Original wrote:

Bro I mean Rs.500 cashback on Rupay cards on Redmi 7A
+ 10% instant discount on Prepaid ?? rolleyes

https://www.amazon.in/Redmi-7A-Matte-Blue-Stora...

Amazon changed Redmi 7A offer t&c.

currently not valid on virtual RuPay card or other banks RuPay card (only for Redmi 7A offer, All RuPay card discount offer applicable on other products except Redmi 7A).

only following banks RuPay debit/credit cards give 499.90 off + 500 cashback-

use SBI, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, IndusInd Bank, HSBC, Kotak Bank, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, YES Bank RuPay debit/credit cards, you get Flat 499.90 off + 500 cashback.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

RuPay virtual/physical card apps-

U-wallet, dhanipay, digiosk, Ewire RuPay, 4everpay, cubberpay, paygyft, youfirst, slice (slicepay) app etc virtual/physical RuPay cards.

if you have yes bank acc then try yespay virtual RuPay card.

try zeta RuPay card also if kyc not expired on your account.

kochi metro, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Noida Metro, DMRC, NMMT, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Surat, Ahmedabad, Nagpur etc Smart City RuPay ncmc Prepaid cards also worked, if you have any RuPay Metro/Smart City Prepaid cards then use on Amazon – RuPay offer.

none of these cards now working on amazon. any other alternative where it ll give 10% off?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

none of these cards now working on amazon. any other alternative where it ll give 10% off?

R you sure you checked all? I was thinking to use Paygyft Rupay card, haven’t loaded money yet. Should I skip?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

R you sure you checked all? I was thinking to use Paygyft Rupay card, haven’t loaded money yet. Should I skip?

prepaid rupay cards not giving 10% off.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

R you sure you checked all? I was thinking to use Paygyft Rupay card, haven’t loaded money yet. Should I skip?

@Simbha3

RuPay Prepaid cards also give 10% upto 400 off, i just checked.

note – RuPay Prepaid cards discount not applicable on few selected mobiles.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

@Simbha3

RuPay Prepaid cards also give 10% upto 400 off, i just checked.

note – RuPay Prepaid cards not applicable on few selected mobiles.

From which provider. ? I tried zeta,udio it’s not allowing to checkout.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

From which provider. ? I tried zeta,udio it’s not allowing to checkout.

which product you checked ?

give me product link or name

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

From which provider. ? I tried zeta,udio it’s not allowing to checkout.

zeta rbl, yespay, u-wallet RuPay Prepaid cards working, baki bich ka ek card yaad nhi konsa ha, smile sbi & paytm card also give discount.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

zeta rbl, yespay, u-wallet RuPay Prepaid cards working, baki bich ka ek card yaad nhi konsa ha, smile sbi & paytm card also give discount.

remove and added the card its workingng now.Thanks.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Thanks For confirming, for me discount was showing all time @ checkout smile, but got afraid after seeing @Simbha3 s comment, I thought it’ll fail at payment gateway.

apne dil ki suno, dusro ki sunoge toh uske sath khud kichar me giroge stuck_out_tongue

khud pe confident raho, agar discount show ho raha ha toh dusre ko bolo woh galat ha, dubara check kare. smile

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

apne dil ki suno, dusro ki sunoge toh uske sath khud kichar me giroge stuck_out_tongue

khud pe confident raho, agar discount show ho raha ha toh dusre ko bolo woh galat ha, dubara check kare. smile

smileHaan, ekdum sahi hai.
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:
smileHaan, ekdum sahi hai.

Not applicable on Redmi 7A, right??
10% + 500 Cashback?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Original wrote:

Not applicable on Redmi 7A, right??
10% + 500 Cashback?

naah, RuPay prepaid cards not applicable on Redmi 7A Rs499.90 discount but you get 500 cashback.

if you need Flat 499.90 off + 500 cashback both offer combined then use only following banks RuPay cards -

SBI, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, IndusInd Bank, HSBC, Kotak Bank, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, YES Bank RuPay debit/credit cards.

you get Flat 499.90 off + 500 cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not able to add money in uwallet. Its popping mini kyc error. Anyone facing same?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

naah, RuPay prepaid cards not applicable on Redmi 7A Rs499.90 discount but you get 500 cashback.

if you need Flat 499.90 off + 500 cashback both offer combined then use only following banks RuPay cards -

SBI, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, IndusInd Bank, HSBC, Kotak Bank, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, YES Bank RuPay debit/credit cards.

you get Flat 499.90 off + 500 cashback.

which wallet ll provide me a Rupay card instantly ? zeta has limitation of 2k per day,

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply