anybody know about Chegg India Pvt Ltd??

anybody know about Chegg India Pvt Ltd??

136°
Missing
Deal Cadet
160
903
11

I received these mails around 1/2 times in month . how is it . it is like freelancer you can work or answer it in your part time work as well. of anyone applied help me .

20 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

It’s popular website for buying renting text books in US. I think the mail is asking u to become a tutor or solve problems for the students who signed up on that site.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2

You can apply for Freelancer for any subject you have expertise on. They pay you around 160 for every answer. The rate may vary depending on subjects.
You can also apply as Subject Matter Expert and directly get hired within the company. They have two offices in Delhi and Vizag. It’s a very good company. Five day work, free snacks (lots of them), flexible policies and lot more.
I worked for them and left just 2-3 months ago.

They cater to questions from US students as of now. However they will soon be expanding to Australia and UK. So, they will need a lot more SME and Freelancers. From what I heard from colleagues, Freelancers were easily making between 10-20k per month. Some made much more than that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
903
11
alphagirl wrote:

You can apply for Freelancer for any subject you have expertise on. They pay you around 160 for every answer. The rate may vary depending on subjects.
You can also apply as Subject Matter Expert and directly get hired within the company. They have two offices in Delhi and Vizag. It’s a very good company. Five day work, free snacks (lots of them), flexible policies and lot more.
I worked for them and left just 2-3 months ago.

They cater to questions from US students as of now. However they will soon be expanding to Australia and UK. So, they will need a lot more SME and Freelancers. From what I heard from colleagues, Freelancers were easily making between 10-20k per month. Some made much more than that.

I am not talking for job .but for part time work . While I am working I can give their question answer from my office to them ?

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

I am not talking for job .but for part time work . While I am working I can give their question answer from my office to them ?

Freelancer is part time only, at your convenience and from wherever you like.

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
40
0
alphagirl wrote:

You can apply for Freelancer for any subject you have expertise on. They pay you around 160 for every answer. The rate may vary depending on subjects.
You can also apply as Subject Matter Expert and directly get hired within the company. They have two offices in Delhi and Vizag. It’s a very good company. Five day work, free snacks (lots of them), flexible policies and lot more.
I worked for them and left just 2-3 months ago.

They cater to questions from US students as of now. However they will soon be expanding to Australia and UK. So, they will need a lot more SME and Freelancers. From what I heard from colleagues, Freelancers were easily making between 10-20k per month. Some made much more than that.

for how long did you work and which subject ? I have just received my offer letter.

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21

This is a useful Post

I cleared today 2 tests with full marks.

Seems decent earning and better use of subject knowledge we have

Thanks for posting

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21

@admin if possible please make this a FPD.

Huge potential for many to work here and become subject experts

Missing
suspended
158
806
12
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

This is a useful Post

I cleared today 2 tests with full marks.

Seems decent earning and better use of subject knowledge we have

Thanks for posting

Which subject?

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
Expand
ItachiUchiha wrote:

What is finance.. it was there in the drop down menu. Related to CA?

Yes.. I wanted that also to try

But seems only one subject we can become expert

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
Expand
rctek wrote:

for how long did you work and which subject ? I have just received my offer letter.

I didn’t work as SME. I was into content moderation. I used to remove questions and answers that were wrong, irrelevant, spam etc. Something similar to Moderators here at DD. My stint was very brief, not even six months.
Have you joined as freelancer or full time?

Missing
suspended
158
806
12
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Yes.. I wanted that also to try

Yes.. I wanted that also to tryBut seems only one subject we can become expert

Ok thankyou bro.

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
40
0
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

I didn’t work as SME. I was into content moderation. I used to remove questions and answers that were wrong, irrelevant, spam etc. Something similar to Moderators here at DD. My stint was very brief, not even six months.
Have you joined as freelancer or full time?

I’ve joined full time as SME. Been 2 days now. Seems like a chill office. Only noticed issues about timings from other new joinees, They track question solving times of SME .

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
40
0
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Yes.. I wanted that also to try

Yes.. I wanted that also to tryBut seems only one subject we can become expert

Finance is more or less CA Final SFM course. or CFA level 1.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
Expand
rctek wrote:

I’ve joined full time as SME. Been 2 days now. Seems like a chill office. Only noticed issues about timings from other new joinees, They track question solving times of SME .

Congrats!
Which office? Delhi or Vizag?

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21

Total earning last year was 2.8 lacs in 4.5 months approx

Thanks for this post. One of the dd post which changed the way I manage time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
106
1
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Total earning last year was 2.8 lacs in 4.5 months approx

Thanks for this post. One of the dd post which changed the way I manage time.

Which subject?

Missing