Anyone purchaed Pankaj Udhas ticket for this friday?

98°
Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88

Pankaj Udhas is coming to delhi this week. Looks like 500 wali ticket is sold out. Any idea how can I purchase 500 wali ticket now?

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,091
2720
17

No chance now

Missing
Shopping Friend
688
7976
120
grinning
Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88
Expand
malikcool wrote:

You are always late. neutral_face neutral_face neutral_face neutral_face

Yes, I have realized that the problem is with me only.

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88

If anyone wants to sell me this ticket, le me know.

Missing
Entertainer
22
2102
26

From me free of cost…
Chitthi aayi hai aayi hai chitthi aayi hai
Chitthi hai watan se chitthi aayi hai
Bade dinon ke baad, hum bevatanon ko yaad
Watan ki mitti aayi hai, chitthi aayi hai…

Missing
Entertainer
452
7079
83
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

From me free of cost…
Chitthi aayi hai aayi hai chitthi aayi hai
Chitthi hai watan se chitthi aayi hai
Bade dinon ke baad, hum bevatanon ko yaad
Watan ki mitti aayi hai, chitthi aayi hai…

Kehan se aayi hai ye chitthi… sad … Ooper se hui to ludak jana hai budhe ne… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Kehan se aayi hai ye chitthi… sad … Ooper se hui to ludak jana hai budhe ne… sad toungueout

Hahaha. Today is his concert. Is any one of you going?

Missing
Entertainer
452
7079
83
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Hahaha. Today is his concert. Is any one of you going?

Oye, tu raab da naam le… Anup Jalota hi theek hai tere liye, budhe… wink toungueout

Missing
Shopping Friend
688
7976
120
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Oye, tu raab da naam le… Anup Jalota hi theek hai tere liye, budhe… wink toungueout

jalota was doing mast ta thaiya in BB last year

Missing
Entertainer
452
7079
83
Expand
desiman wrote:

jalota was doing mast ta thaiya in BB last year

To hamaara budha bhi kum tharki nahi hai… wink toungueout

Missing