APAY ICICI Rewards Credit Delay

235°
Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21

I have not received the ICICI APAY card credits in my amazon account for this month.
I contacted CC, they told due to an on going “Technical Issue” the rewards will be credited on 26th this month.
Is any one else facing the same issue?

36 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139

I got mine today in the morning.

Don’t worry, it will be credited today or tomorrow.

Missing
Deal Subedar
190
1074
19

Same here, and the credit calculation in the statement is wrong for me

Missing
Deal Cadet
221
730
5
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

Same here, and the credit calculation in the statement is wrong for me

Same with me,Received 1200 instead of Rs 1800.

Missing
Deal Subedar
190
1074
19
Expand
NIPUN8 wrote:

Same with me,Received 1200 instead of Rs 1800.

Happened with many dimers in the past, they adjusted the amount in the next billing cycle

Missing
Deal Cadet
221
730
5
Expand
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

Happened with many dimers in the past, they adjusted the amount in the next billing cycle

They have automatically adjusted or we have to contact them..

Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1227
29

I haven’t received mine either.

Missing
Shopping Friend
265
9541
127

bill generated on 19th credit not yet credited
but for other card bill generated on 20th got it credited

one more question do we need kyc for this cashback points to be cedited

Missing
Deal Captain
214
9072
103

Same here but it shows as pending credits balance in my current statement so no issues, will be done sooner or later.

Missing
Deal Subedar
150
2374
22
Roushh wrote:

I got mine today in the morning.

Don’t worry, it will be credited today or tomorrow.

Did u shoot back in positive? Mine is still negative 600

Missing
Shopping Friend
265
9541
127
raghupro wrote:

Same here but it shows as pending credits balance in my current statement so no issues, will be done sooner or later.

where it is showing pending?

Missing
Critic
373
3641
48

My normal bill generation date is 19th. Not yet generated this month. Happened once earlier.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
37
4

For me also wrong reward points showing in statement and till now have not been credited in my amazon pay balance.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
110
0

Mine also not credited till now, cc says that it will credited within 3-5 business days

Missing
Deal Cadet
318
712
12

Now imobile app does not shiw reward for each transaction in past 30days section…

Missing
Deal Cadet
318
712
12

Now imobile app does not show reward for each transaction in past 30days section…

Missing
Shopping Friend
265
9541
127
Dealkitalash wrote:

Now imobile app does not show reward for each transaction in past 30days section…

It is showing just now checked

Missing
Entertainer
452
7109
83

Has anyone received this months rewards in Apay? Usually comes on 18-19th of month… wink

Missing
Entertainer
452
7109
83
vijkap201 wrote:

Has anyone received this months rewards in Apay? Usually comes on 18-19th of month… wink

Koi to batao…. sad

Missing
Entertainer
452
7109
83
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Just got a message but the funny thing is instead of 350 I received 27

sad… When did you get the message?
Missing