are all more store/supermarket/hypermarket branches accepting amazon pay?

94°
Missing
Deal Brigadier
82,413
98717
1364

any link to list?

below is the old list as on 1st june 2019 https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/568529/original/Screenshot_20190601-011531.png

19 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
388
1684
31

All more stores are aceepting…
Problem you may get is that some are not trained with updated payment services so you may need to call manager

Missing
Analyst
101
6421
175

It should be nation-wide as its built-in into their payment systems.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
291
6

Any payment offer is there?

Missing
Deal Brigadier
82,413
98717
1364
animesh7785474 wrote:

All more stores are aceepting…
Problem you may get is that some are not trained with updated payment services so you may need to call manager

ru sure its at all branches? coz they need to have the latest or updated system which has amazon pay.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
82,413
98717
1364
LIMBO wrote:

It should be nation-wide as its built-in into their payment systems.

ya that’s the expectation but reality can be totally different. they need to have latest or updated system which accepts amazon pay.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
82,413
98717
1364
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

you will see scan and pay option

anyway to confirm without visiting the store?

Missing
Deal Subedar
388
1684
31
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

ru sure its at all branches? coz they need to have the latest or updated system which has amazon pay.

Just give the store a call to which you want to go and  you will get your answers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
388
1684
31
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

dont have number

Ask on facebook..
I have once complained them and got the call from store manager.
Just mention about the store you want to enquire

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1019
14
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

ru sure its at all branches? coz they need to have the latest or updated system which has amazon pay.

Bro all more stores accepting apay tried in many

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
460
3
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

ya that’s the expectation but reality can be totally different. they need to have latest or updated system which accepts amazon pay.

Here in haryana they are accepting from july bro..so it must be nationwide

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
659
5

The staff is not trained. Cashier had to keep asking his seniors and subordinates about the acceptance of the same. It will take sometime for acceptance to come to all the stores.

Missing