Axis ace cashback

52°
Hunk
Vijay_Thalap...
I juat received my first statement for axis ace , didn't see any cashback related info in  that.

when will the cashback gets credited, also does it show cashback for each transaction ?
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Cashback for this month will be visible 3 days before next statement.

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

You can view the total cashback earned for this billing cycle at the end of the first page of statement and this cashback will be credited to your card in the next available statement.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Main fk axis cancel kiya.. uska cb dega kya fk?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think, answer is No

https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/de...

If a Cardholder's Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is terminated at any time for any reason, whether by the primary Cardholder or the Bank, the primary Cardholder will forthwith be disqualified from earning the Cash backs and all unused Cash backs then accrued shall automatically be forfeited immediately after voluntary or involuntary cancellation of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Sar mudate hi ole pade.. 1 month bhi nahi hua fo cancel kar ace liye.. devalue kar diya in chintuiyo ne.. no more cb on utility and base cb is 1.5%. isse better to fk hi tha.. agar pata hota

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Yeah worst feeling , just took a month back, anyway it's first year free as I did 10k spends , will use for 1 year and close it.
replyuser
Click here to reply