Axis Bank Account Activate

111°
Deal Cadet
59
135
1

Hello! Yesterday I Opened Axis Bank Saving Account In Axis Bank Branch And I Have Received A Message From Their End
“Your Savings A/c application has been processed & the account will be activated shortly. T&C apply”

May I know you much time it take to active account?

31 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
294
6877
72

It can take a week’s time irrespective of what they say
If you are given debit card kit then 2-3 working days

60
3463
14

you will face lots of issue if kit provided instant

For 2 Days while u try to generate atm pin it will give dob error You will able to register for internet banking/online debit card usage after 4-5 days or you will have to contact customer care for the same

59
135
1
sauravDD wrote:

you will face lots of issue if kit provided instant

For 2 Days while u try to generate atm pin it will give dob error You will able to register for internet banking/online debit card usage after 4-5 days or you will have to contact customer care for the same

My account actived Today because they provided instant kit and I generated debit card pin using phone banking no and I am also able to do UPI transaction but my debit card not working for online transactions it’s show “your mobile number is not updated with us for online transactions”
My mobile number & e-mail registered with my account.
Please help me on this issue.

114
1625
44
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

My account actived Today because they provided instant kit and I generated debit card pin using phone banking no and I am also able to do UPI transaction but my debit card not working for online transactions it’s show “your mobile number is not updated with us for online transactions”
My mobile number & e-mail registered with my account.
Please help me on this issue.

do 1st txn on axis atm

59
135
1
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

do 1st txn on axis atm

Bro! No axis atm nearby me, I have just opened account for pre-approval credit card offer. My home branch situated 45 KM from my home location
I have already generated atm pin so can I do first transaction on any other bank atm?

60
3463
14
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

My account actived Today because they provided instant kit and I generated debit card pin using phone banking no and I am also able to do UPI transaction but my debit card not working for online transactions it’s show “your mobile number is not updated with us for online transactions”
My mobile number & e-mail registered with my account.
Please help me on this issue.

As suggested by @TEMPER you can do however in my case i contacted CC .
Contact customer care and tell them that your details need to be updated by authorization team (even i don’t know what does mean) for online txn because during online txn showing mobile number not updated and they will update instant after that u can use

59
135
1
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

As suggested by @TEMPER you can do however in my case i contacted CC .
Contact customer care and tell them that your details need to be updated by authorization team (even i don’t know what does mean) for online txn because during online txn showing mobile number not updated and they will update instant after that u can use

I contacted CC and they registered my issue and mentioned that “Your issue will be resolved out in 2 Working days”

74
207
4

Wait for 3 working days. It will be enabled. My account opening took 7 days. BTW which account variant have u opened ?

59
135
1
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Wait for 3 working days. It will be enabled. My account opening took 7 days. BTW which account variant have u opened ?

I don’t know Account type varient but Opened with minimum 6K balance (Semi urban branch) + Instakit + Easy secure Plus visa platinum card.

I was trying to open online but not Opened due to some issue so I received call from Axis Bank cc and they provided my mobile no Axis bank employees.
Account not activated 24 hours so I call him and He informed that your account opened, so in my case it took 26 hours.

Account name :- Saving Account (SBNEW)

74
207
4
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

I don’t know Account type varient but Opened with minimum 6K balance (Semi urban branch) + Instakit + Easy secure Plus visa platinum card.

I was trying to open online but not Opened due to some issue so I received call from Axis Bank cc and they provided my mobile no Axis bank employees.
Account not activated 24 hours so I call him and He informed that your account opened, so in my case it took 26 hours.

Account name :- Saving Account (SBNEW)

Awesome bro. Congrats

674
5117
56
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro! No axis atm nearby me, I have just opened account for pre-approval credit card offer. My home branch situated 45 KM from my home location
I have already generated atm pin so can I do first transaction on any other bank atm?

For which “pre-approval” credit card offer you went through all this hassle?

59
135
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

For which “pre-approval” credit card offer you went through all this hassle?

Bro! They told me that If I will do good transaction and hold good bank balance, only in 3-6 months I will eligible to pre approval credit card offer.

32
1303
31
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

I don’t know Account type varient but Opened with minimum 6K balance (Semi urban branch) + Instakit + Easy secure Plus visa platinum card.

I was trying to open online but not Opened due to some issue so I received call from Axis Bank cc and they provided my mobile no Axis bank employees.
Account not activated 24 hours so I call him and He informed that your account opened, so in my case it took 26 hours.

Account name :- Saving Account (SBNEW)

How much did they charge for the debit card?

59
135
1
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

How much did they charge for the debit card?

They told me Rs 350 charges will be deducted from your account balance but still charges not deducted fron my account. So I can’t say but surely Rs 350 Plus charges may be deducted.

674
5117
56
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro! They told me that If I will do good transaction and hold good bank balance, only in 3-6 months I will eligible to pre approval credit card offer.

That’s the standard reply of any pvt bank, good luck with that. You can get 100% guaranteed credit card against FD from SBI & you will get more interest rate too.

59
135
1
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

axis chor tha, hai aur rhega..✋

Bhai kabhi kabhi chor ka bhi hath tham lena chahiye, Goverment banks sahukar hokar konse luta te hai….10 saal se 12 saal se jin SBI, BOB md sath account hai unhone diya hi kya hai, aaj tak account ke transaction dekh kar or maine to Sbi Main fd karwai thi credit card lene ke liye lekin 10 baar call aa gaya lekin credit card nhi aaya.

59
135
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

That’s the standard reply of any pvt bank, good luck with that. You can get 100% guaranteed credit card against FD from SBI & you will get more interest rate too.

Government banks not provide any offers and already tried SBI for FD based credit card, nothing received expected verification call again and again.
So I have just moved to Private Bank.

674
5117
56
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

Government banks not provide any offers and already tried SBI for FD based credit card, nothing received expected verification call again and again.
So I have just moved to Private Bank.

iCICI & axis bank also give credit card against fd for as low as 10k. Also to get sbi credit card against fd you need to apply from a sbi branch not online. Your current cibil score of 734 is too low as nowadays many banks consider only cibil score above 750 for giving credit cards.

59
135
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

iCICI & axis bank also give credit card against fd for as low as 10k. Also to get sbi credit card against fd you need to apply from a sbi branch not online. Your current cibil score of 734 is too low as nowadays many banks consider only cibil score above 750 for giving credit cards.

My CIBIL Score reached nearly 830+ before lockdown because I took many loans from Zestmoney and paid my EMI in Times but after lockdown Zestmoney locked my Limit temporary even I paid all EMI during lockdown. So I became hunger for credit. I applied Amazom ICICI from different different Amazon account , Axis bank , RBL, Kreditbee, Bajaj card and they all did hard enquiry and my CIBIL Socre reached nearly 696 because I don’t Know effect on CIBIL Socre.
BOB provide me 25 K Loan without any document and CIBIL Score Just on transaction basis.
I personally visited SBI branch for fd based credit card and bank manager provide someone no me for credit card and I sent my documents them on WhatsApp.

59
135
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

iCICI & axis bank also give credit card against fd for as low as 10k. Also to get sbi credit card against fd you need to apply from a sbi branch not online. Your current cibil score of 734 is too low as nowadays many banks consider only cibil score above 750 for giving credit cards.

How can I improve my CIBIL Score?
In my CIBIL Socre shown IDFC bank 50000 Business Loan but I don’t take it.
Its may be Mobikwik Zip balance or Ola money postpaid balance loan but 2500 and 2000 limit given by both app.
I have already closed my Flipkart pay Later and Paytm postpaid limit for CIBIL Score improvement.

“Muje credit card sirf E-mitra & CSC ke liye Chayie”
Electricity bill or exam form ke doran bank balance khatam ho jata h"

674
5117
56

Never apply for cards like amazonpay & flipkart axis from different accounts. Never apply for more than 1 credit card in a month. IDFC bank 50k business loan is related to mobikwik/ola, the actual limit given is not necessarily same as this business loan amt but it means that upto 50k your limit can be increased without submitting anything else in future. If your bank balance is getting finished while paying electricity bill & exam form then you need to worry about your spending pattern/money because basically you are saying that you need loan to even pay bills & if I were a bank then I would never give credit card to such a person. What will happen to “keeping good balance & doing lots of transactions” if you can’t even afford to pay electricity bills & exam fees?

59
135
1
guest_999 wrote:

Never apply for cards like amazonpay & flipkart axis from different accounts. Never apply for more than 1 credit card in a month. IDFC bank 50k business loan is related to mobikwik/ola, the actual limit given is not necessarily same as this business loan amt but it means that upto 50k your limit can be increased without submitting anything else in future. If your bank balance is getting finished while paying electricity bill & exam form then you need to worry about your spending pattern/money because basically you are saying that you need loan to even pay bills & if I were a bank then I would never give credit card to such a person. What will happen to “keeping good balance & doing lots of transactions” if you can’t even afford to pay electricity bills & exam fees?

Bro! Currently working at E-mitra & CSC Rajasthan government platform where I provide Government services to public like Aadhar card, labour card, water/electricity bill landline bill, flight ticket, rail ticket, college/job form.
So I pay my Customers bill not mine and Customers usually pay bills on last date, So sometimes my bank balances not enough, So I need credit card in such situations.
So it’s mean credit card need for my business not for my personal expenses or bills.

56
608
3

Why brother why you open account in axisbank, don’t you found any other good bank?

59
135
1
shreyu2105 wrote:

Why brother why you open account in axisbank, don’t you found any other good bank?

Bro! Just for credit card.
I have already account in SBI, BOB, NSDL, PAYTM but no credit card offer even good transactions and Good bank balance.
So just want to try Axis Bank for only credit card.

674
5117
56
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro! Currently working at E-mitra & CSC Rajasthan government platform where I provide Government services to public like Aadhar card, labour card, water/electricity bill landline bill, flight ticket, rail ticket, college/job form.
So I pay my Customers bill not mine and Customers usually pay bills on last date, So sometimes my bank balances not enough, So I need credit card in such situations.
So it’s mean credit card need for my business not for my personal expenses or bills.

Why do you have to do this on customer behalf? I mean do you get some performance linked incentive(bonus etc) or do you get some penalty for not meeting the target. It is customer’s headache if they get late payment penalty so tell them to pay at least 2-3 days in advance. Also as far as I know govt discourage cash payment for their kiskos so why are people paying so much in cash that too at e-mitra kiskos.

59
135
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Why do you have to do this on customer behalf? I mean do you get some performance linked incentive(bonus etc) or do you get some penalty for not meeting the target. It is customer’s headache if they get late payment penalty so tell them to pay at least 2-3 days in advance. Also as far as I know govt discourage cash payment for their kiskos so why are people paying so much in cash that too at e-mitra kiskos.

Bro! Government authorised us for paying customers bils, all ither services which currently available at E-mitra platform. If We don’t accept their bills and cash payment they register complaint and department take action against us and Rs 1000 penalty or maybe temporary restrictions on services.
We cannot pay bill other platforms and E-mitra commission upto Rs 10 per bill.
Villagers not trust on Digital transaction, they trust “Rabar Mohar”
E-mitra really headache for kiosk because many strict rules. category A+ B+ C+ defanding on Transaction. I provided my E-mitra licence my handicapped freind who work as operator, So I need credit card. Only a few people pay in 2-3 days before deadline.Now I am trying to getting government/private job.
We received commision on E-mitra wallet end of month.

(IF ANYONE WANT TO TRANSFER THEIR ANY WALLET MONEY IN BANK ACCOUNT CONTACT US.
CHARGES:- 1.89% (Razorpay/Airpay) +1% E-mitra Charges)

Missing