Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card

89°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I got this card approved today. It charges Rs. 413 for joining and same for annual fees waived off by spending 50k.

My question is can this card be changed to another variant possibly Ace, Flipkart one or some other variant in the near future if i want and if yes then when and how?

Has anyone else been in such situation? Any response related to the topic is appreciated. Thanks.

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
77
258
1

They shut down the card after 1 year and account to I also get the card in 2018 and they shut down card in 2019 before 1 year complete with out any reason and tell to create new account on axix bank and get a new card.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
732
4576
55
sgsg792 wrote:
laughing mine under process

they are saying it’s instant virtual card .. is it?

Missing
Analyst
3,712
7341
68
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

they are saying it’s instant virtual card .. is it?

AFAIK.. They always provide all cards virtuallly instantly after approval..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
732
4576
55
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

AFAIK.. They always provide all cards virtuallly instantly after approval..

that’s for axis saving account holder or all user?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

that’s for axis saving account holder or all user?

After 12 hours of approval i can see my card in my axis mobile app and also in freecharge app.

One thing to notice here is that my freecharge number is different from axis bank registered number.

But the card still shows in Axis mobile app. Maybe it’s due to same PAN Card.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
732
4576
55
Expand
ClassicGamer wrote:

After 12 hours of approval i can see my card in my axis mobile app and also in freecharge app.

One thing to notice here is that my freecharge number is different from axis bank registered number.

But the card still shows in Axis mobile app. Maybe it’s due to same PAN Card.

Thnaks for the update.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

they are saying it’s instant virtual card .. is it?

Instant only if number same in axis bank and freecharge.
I had applied via different number so it took around 12 hours after receiving of approval message.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
732
4576
55
Expand
ClassicGamer wrote:

Instant only if number same in axis bank and freecharge.
I had applied via different number so it took around 12 hours after receiving of approval message.

Chekc pm.

Missing
Deal Cadet
158
616
5

In My freecharge advertise, they mentioned 0 joining fees. Do we still need to pay 413 after approval?

Also, is it worth than Icici amazon card? Is 2% cashback for all offline purchases or is there any T&C?

Just wanted check all pros and cons before applying new.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
karthikaithal wrote:

In My freecharge advertise, they mentioned 0 joining fees. Do we still need to pay 413 after approval?

Also, is it worth than Icici amazon card? Is 2% cashback for all offline purchases or is there any T&C?

Just wanted check all pros and cons before applying new.

Don’t worry about it as my Joining fees along with GST i.e 413 has been reversed. So basically this card is free for the 1st year. And then 50k spend annual fees Waiver.

Max cashback is 500 per month. And it’s 5 % for freecharge and 2% for other spends as per latest info.

Also this card will work as a proper Axis card on flipkart and amazon during sales unlike amazon icici which doesn’t work on Flipkart during icici bank discount offer.

Missing