Axis Bank refusing to give welcome benefit cashback of 15% upto 500 on first transaction on myntra with flipkart axis credit card

Deal Newbie
Imrahul
I applied for flipkart axis credit card on 14 december and received a mail where it was clearly mentioned about the welcome benefit of 15% upto 500 on myntra...so i did a transaction on myntra but did not received the cashback even after 60 days which was the maximum number of days for the cashback to be posted according to the terms and conditions...escalated the issue but received a reply that offer was over on 15th september and they must have sent the mail mistakenly...what are the further steps i should take apart from sending a mail to nodal officer? 
11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

check t&c carefully and make sure you are eligible for Cashback.

If yes, then escalate your issue to the next level

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I will escalate to nodal officer

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Scamkart affiliated fraud joy.

Looks like I am lucky they rejected my Application. smile.

Card AMC is 1500.

To cover that only I had to spend 30k.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Fk axis amc is 500 not 1500

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Doesn't matter if the mail is sent mistakenly or not. As long as it satisfies the TnC then they are bound to give cashback.

BTW, this 15% off on Myntra isn't a very good deal, it will not be for all the products. Not worth wasting time.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They are saying that the offer was over on 15th september...but nowhere in the terms and conditions this date is mentioned

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
If the case goes before a sensible judge, then such cases may have a chance.

After nodal officer, it might be worthwhile to send them a 'show cause' notice as to why this should not be reported to the consumer rights forum.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

🤣 joy

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So finally nodal officer has also sent me the same reply that we cannot provide cashback...so now filing a case worth RBI ombudsman seems to be the last option left...can anybody provide me the mail id where should i send mail

replyuser
Click here to reply