Do you have Magnus..??
18 days left

Axis Magnus Approved

189°
Deal Cadet
semcularbaaz...
Although I am little late in the journey of Axis Magnus. Last couple of weeks I observed the hype of magnus and that's too much on all social media platforms. Finally I applied Magnus on 23rd Nov and within 2 days axis approved it.

Definitely axis improves their service a lot. better than from my last 2 axis cc applications (Flipkart & Ace).

craze of axis magnus is very high and strongly feel devaluation is coming.

Expiring In 18 days
27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Got with shared limit or fresh application applied?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:
Benefits ?
Points converting to Air miles. Good Ratio of conversion. That's why it's one of best travel card.  Another good card is vistara infinite, its fyf card also get free business class ticket. 
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:
Points converting to Air miles. Good Ratio of conversion. That's why it's one of best travel card.  Another good card is vistara infinite, its fyf card also get free business class ticket. 
Applied on Income proof or C2C coz mine was rejected recently 😌
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:
No buddy.. it's not LTF. if you get ltf magnus, then you are lucky.
Ok. Just read about it. What makes it so special to be lucky? I have Axis select (LTF with Burgundy account status), LTF Flipkart and myzone among other CC so i don't see the speciality/benefit of magnus with 10k plus taxes annual fees.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
whyareyouhere wrote:
Ok. Just read about it. What makes it so special to be lucky? I have Axis select (LTF with Burgundy account status), LTF Flipkart and myzone among other CC so i don't see the speciality/benefit of magnus with 10k plus taxes annual fees.
Extra 25k points if you cross 100k in a calendar month. That's the special benifit, also traveledge portal gives you 5x rewards. Now calculate accordingly. conversion rate in most of the frequent flyer programmes are 5:4 ratio for magnus.
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
whyareyouhere wrote:
Ok. Just read about it. What makes it so special to be lucky? I have Axis select (LTF with Burgundy account status), LTF Flipkart and myzone among other CC so i don't see the speciality/benefit of magnus with 10k plus taxes annual fees.
It is beneficial only if you are able to spend more than 1 lakh every month for at least 3-4 months(to cover 10k+gst annual fee & some decent cb over that amt) & best if you can spend at least 1 lakh every month & 15 lakh in a year(then max cb benefit is around 6% so around 90k).
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
It is beneficial only if you are able to spend more than 1 lakh every month for at least 3-4 months(to cover 10k+gst annual fee & some decent cb over that amt) & best if you can spend at least 1 lakh every month & 15 lakh in a year(then max cb benefit is around 6% so around 90k).
Thanks for explaining but it's not for me I guess. I cannot do that much spends on a single card.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Axis people not giving me magnus card. cold_sweat
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Magnus is good if you are frequent flyer as currently conversion is good. Dance till the music lasts
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Also got Magnus recently, for shopping on Myntra do they have Xpoints or it's just if I buy the Myntra voucher ( 10x)?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I applied online on Nov 12th (not an existing Axis customer). They collected the documents on 15th - no updates after that!! 😒

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pm007 wrote:

I applied online on Nov 12th (not an existing Axis customer). They collected the documents on 15th - no updates after that!! 😒

Check status on cc tracker or call cs.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:
Check status on cc tracker or call cs.
Response from CS - "it's under process" and tracker is stuck at just the only update of 12th Nov 
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
pm007 wrote:
Response from CS - "it's under process" and tracker is stuck at just the only update of 12th Nov 

Got the Magnus the day before... 😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Received Ace card last week with 3.47L limit. Possible to upgrade to Magnus?
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply