Hot Deal

Axis Zero balance account To -43000

401°
  • 2572
  • 65
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Cadet
Tekk

Today i have opened axis mobile app after long time..shocked to see that -43000 Balance..

Its ASAP  Zero balance account..Not using this account from 1year.. can’t understand how can the charges be that much high for a zero balance account..

i already have hdfc account with -25k ..now this zero balance account gone to -43k.

Expiring In 26 days
64 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

congratulation for setting a new record joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:

congratulation for setting a new record joy joy

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/767279/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-14-09-26-59-616_com.axis.mobile.jpg?1652500648

✌️

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

I think axis doesn’t want you to buy luna in any case. Send them a thank you mail.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Aap to bade Khiladi hain @Tekk joy🤣
Heavy Driver …

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You have to sell 5% of your LIC policy in open market, if that is not enough repeat in tranches, that’s what pros with fiscal deficit do joy

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Tekk wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/767279/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-14-09-26-59-616_com.axis.mobile.jpg?1652500648

✌️

Axis BankLeave it, It's a good for nothing bank.


HDFC BankIt’s a private PSU bank 😄 
but has good payzapp/smartbuy/other card offers. You can approach your manager and give an application stating you’ll maintain adequate balance in future to waive off the negative balance.
But if your branch is not a rural/semi urban one and requires you to maintain 10k+ and you’re not comfortable maintaining it. Leave it the way it is.



In future if you’re forced to open a new account with them for some reason (salary account etc. ) then you might face some problems otherwise no problem discarding negative balance account.

PS:According to 1 RBI directive SB account can’t have negative balance.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

Axis BankLeave it, It's a good for nothing bank.


HDFC BankIt’s a private PSU bank 😄 
but has good payzapp/smartbuy/other card offers. You can approach your manager and give an application stating you’ll maintain adequate balance in future to waive off the negative balance.
But if your branch is not a rural/semi urban one and requires you to maintain 10k+ and you’re not comfortable maintaining it. Leave it the way it is.



In future if you’re forced to open a new account with them for some reason (salary account etc. ) then you might face some problems otherwise no problem discarding negative balance account.

PS:According to 1 RBI directive SB account can’t have negative balance.

i can understand hdfc charges as it’s 10k AMB account .

But i couldn’t understand axis Bank charges.. because it’s a zero balance account..

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Tekk wrote:

i can understand hdfc charges as it’s 10k AMB account .

But i couldn’t understand axis Bank charges.. because it’s a zero balance account..

Check your statement .
You’ll get to know why it’s deducted.

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/767291/medium/8444377Bhai-kya-kar-raha-hai-tu.jpg?1652504284

To you n Axis bank both 😂😂

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

If u have any mutual fund sip or loan

They will try to deduct emi 4 -5 times

They deducted 500-1000 every time

Nearly 3-4k bounce charge Per month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

After how long you opened it?😅 DC charges I guess.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Complaint with RBI as saving account can’t have negative balance.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
abhishek360blr888 wrote:

If u have any mutual fund sip or loan

They will try to deduct emi 4 -5 times

They deducted 500-1000 every time

Nearly 3-4k bounce charge Per month

No mutual fund or loan..

i didn’t setup any ecs on this account..


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
10ven wrote:

After how long you opened it?😅 DC charges I guess.

opened 5 years ago..Not using the account from last 1 year..

Debit card charges can’t be that much high

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

Check your statement .
You’ll get to know why it’s deducted.

checked the statement ..it’s not showing any of the charges..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My guess is they converted your acc to normal without consent. 

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

But as per RBI, balance can’t go negetive na

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Tekk wrote:

checked the statement ..it’s not showing any of the charges..

Call up CC and ask the details …

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Tekk wrote:

checked the statement ..it’s not showing any of the charges..

they can’t able to debit to sb account. This is accrued debit balance. They will debit this amount to sb account only in case any credit comes in to that particular sb account. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:

congratulation for setting a new record joy joy

i have seen people here with negative 80k+ balance

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

Axis BankLeave it, It's a good for nothing bank.


HDFC BankIt’s a private PSU bank 😄 
but has good payzapp/smartbuy/other card offers. You can approach your manager and give an application stating you’ll maintain adequate balance in future to waive off the negative balance.
But if your branch is not a rural/semi urban one and requires you to maintain 10k+ and you’re not comfortable maintaining it. Leave it the way it is.



In future if you’re forced to open a new account with them for some reason (salary account etc. ) then you might face some problems otherwise no problem discarding negative balance account.

PS:According to 1 RBI directive SB account can’t have negative balance.

According to 1 RBI directive SB account can’t have negative balance.

can u share link of that directive? banks dont follow rbi guidelines?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Tekk wrote:

checked the statement ..it’s not showing any of the charges..

check for Lien amount details in app

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
bhopali91355 wrote:

Complaint with RBI as saving account can’t have negative balance.

Source?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply