Hot Deal

Bad behaviour by HDFC bank staff

537°
Deal Cadet
Mufasa

I visited to hdfc home brach yesterday for account closure. They just asked me reason for account closure & took my signed in the application form. They told me that their main employee is not present at branch who managed account opening/closing  so there will be delayed in closing account. It will take 2~3 hours so keep the fund in the account until we call you to withdraw funds from the account.

I didn’t receive call & message from the branch, so I withdrew total balance. Since, my home branch around 15KM away from my home, so could go to branch again, also had no contact number of branch so that I can inform the bank branch that I had given account closure application. May be they I have forgotten to close. So I complain on tweeter mentioning that my account was not closed yet.

After few hours, I received call from that branch a guy started behaving rudely. Kehta apna documents koi submit nhi kea to kaise account close kre. Maine bola ki mijse koi documents demand hi nhi ki gayi to kaise deta ye apko mangna chaye, agar apne bhool gya tha manga mujhe call krte dete mai akar submit krdeta. Wo insaan bolta hai aap branch q nhi aye ki mera account close nhi hua abhi tk tweeter or compliant q kea. Basically wo mujhpe manager ka gussa nikal rha tha. Maine bola ki mai tera naukar nhi hu jo baar baaar 15km branch au. Tujhe bnd krna hai to bnd kra otherwise I don’t care. Now he politely told me to email pan card to his email address. I sent my pan card & them after 2 hours they have closed the account.

47 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Always take acknowledgment or stamped/signed photocopy of application submitted

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Why did u closed the hdfc account maybe 15 km is the answer
do u hold cc in hdfc?
does closing account closes cc as well?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Maine bola ki mai tera naukar nhi hu jo baar baaar 15km branch au. Tujhe bnd krna hai to bnd kra otherwise I don’t care.

😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Superdry wrote:

Why did u closed the hdfc account maybe 15 km is the answer
do u hold cc in hdfc?
does closing account closes cc as well?

I hold credit cards SBI, ICICI, Kotak, Indusind, HDFC. I don’t wanted to have multiple bank account. Just want operate 2~3 banks accounts only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

Maine bola ki mai tera naukar nhi hu jo baar baaar 15km branch au. Tujhe bnd krna hai to bnd kra otherwise I don’t care.

😄

Bhai aap v hote to aapko v  gussa aata. Wo insaan kbud ka galti nhi dekhrha tha & mujpe bhrash niklarha tha.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

Bhai aap v hote to aapko v  gussa aata. Wo insaan kbud ka galti nhi dekhrha tha & mujpe bhrash niklarha tha.

aapne bilkul theek kiya 22g. aise hi ragadna chahiye inko.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I think you mean HDFC Bank and not HDFC  

I find lots of dimers making this error while writing ✍️ quickly. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pingpong wrote:

I think you mean HDFC Bank and not HDFC  

I find lots of dimers making this error while writing ✍️ quickly. 

Yes, I have corrected, Thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sounds like this happened in Delhi.

Am I wrong lol?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Spiderguy252 wrote:

Sounds like this happened in Delhi.

Am I wrong lol?

Patna, Bihar

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

Even. My father wanted to close HDFC Current A/c and he already completed all the procedures still bank employees don’t know how to proceed further.so,we submitted an application in October 2020 and now when I again asked they told its gonna take again 8 days!

PSU Bank se bhi slow hai HDFC😀

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

Bhai aap v hote to aapko v  gussa aata. Wo insaan kbud ka galti nhi dekhrha tha & mujpe bhrash niklarha tha.

Bhai aise mein uska full name lena chahiye tha aur phir se uss ki complaint thokni chahiye thi twitter pe. Aise logo ko ragad ragad kar pelne ka.

(ye HDFC, Swiggy aur aise hi new age type ki companies mein kam karne wale khudh ko goverment employees samjte hai, aisa koi ulti sidda bolke line cross kare toh full on pel dene ka usse aage ka aage dekh lenge)

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
shraaj wrote:

Even. My father wanted to close HDFC Current A/c and he already completed all the procedures still bank employees don’t know how to proceed further.so,we submitted an application in October 2020 and now when I again asked they told its gonna take again 8 days!

PSU Bank se bhi slow hai HDFC😀

Is there any benifit having a current account for a salaried individual bro ??

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

Bhai aap v hote to aapko v  gussa aata. Wo insaan kbud ka galti nhi dekhrha tha & mujpe bhrash niklarha tha.

bhai apka rabbit to itna pyara hai 😘
Lagta nahi itna gussa ata hoga usko

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Is there any benifit having a current account for a salaried individual bro ??

HDFC is worst in CURRENT A/c atleast for business account for damm sure!

My Fathers Business has a turnover of more than 3-4 Crores still HDFC didn’t offer any special benefit like Cash Credit (Loan Non Mortgage)  to My Fathers Business!

AXIS,ICICI are best and even PSU Like BOI But not HDFC

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

dont hold yourself in making them inline

customer care has to be polite if it is not make them inline else they will make it a norm to talkwith others too , also one bad fish will pollute other too 

i personally have made many customer care guys straight inline by teaching them who is lion in the jungle of bad words and attitude

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

You are right, the bank manager behaved very politely. I had never thought HDFC staff can talk rudely with customers instead of adress

You are right, the bank manager behaved very politely. I had never thought HDFC staff can talk rudely with customers instead of address queries.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

HDFC is the worst bank ever. Their services are DOGSHIT
Their escalation system is also pathetic .

Good to hear, you got your account closed.

If HDFC guys can see this comment, this “🖕🏻” is for you

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

 this is why public sector banks are important. these private banks loot in the name of fees and charges. 

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

kotak ki branch manager bolti sir account closure form he nhi hai baad mai ana….. laughing toh la_di print kr na abhi. s__li mc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
visualize wrote:

 this is why public sector banks are important. these private banks loot in the name of fees and charges. 

did the HDFC bank asked for any closing charges?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

complaint kro bhai wapas se. Pesa rakhte he bank me mab aur pta ni kya kya charge lete rehte. Free me nhi dere service🤬🤬

Don’t let it go. You escaped but other one might suffer again. 🥺 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

For closing account they’ll feed you all type of crap reasons but be adamant and always take receiving in written.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
visualize wrote:

 this is why public sector banks are important. these private banks loot in the name of fees and charges. 

Please … sbi is illegally selling accident general insurance & health insurance without even telling the account holder. And branch manager is so shameless. poor senior citizens are the biggest victim.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
monu.tanwar123262 wrote:

kotak ki branch manager bolti sir account closure form he nhi hai baad mai ana….. laughing toh la_di print kr na abhi. s__li mc

Write this message in small paper, fold it nicely, and give it in her hand.
Let us know her reaction after that stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Fir kaam ho jayega.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
jambui wrote:

Please … sbi is illegally selling accident general insurance & health insurance without even telling the account holder. And branch manager is so shameless. poor senior citizens are the biggest victim.

har taraf yahi haal ha 22g

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
sourabht wrote:

Write this message in small paper, fold it nicely, and give it in her hand.
Let us know her reaction after that stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Fir kaam ho jayega.

yeh baat h 2016 ya 2017 ki

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply