Hot Deal bank issuing rupay platinum debit card for free

345°
Deal Newbie
50
66
1

List if banks issuing rupay platinum debit card for free to use on amazon

42 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
66
455
5

If you have Salary account in ICICI, then ask for rupay card and they will send Rupay Platinum International Card for free (Just cross check free or not with them for safer side).
This ICICI card will work on amazon offer.
They will say they dont have Rupay and all(happend to many people), Just say I want Rupay Card or else transfer to senior executive. They will provide it.
Free of charge and NO annual charges

631
13680
170

NSDL payments bank issue Free virtual RuPay Platinum debit card.

Fino payments bank also issue RuPay Platinum debit card but i think only for current account holders.

ICICI & HDFC salary account holder get FREE RuPay Platinum International debit card.

All PSU banks issue RuPay Platinum International debit card.

Private banks like Axis, Federal, laxmi vilas bank, yes bank, Karnataka Bank, IDFC First bank, IndusInd bank, City Union Bank, TJSB Bank, SBM Bank (Mauritius), Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB), Catholic Syrian Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, South Indian Bank Limited (SIB).

most of the Co-operative Banks issue RuPay Platinum International debit card.

Small Finance banks also issue RuPay Platinum debit card but mostly all SFB banks required minimum 10k balance.

53
402
4

I got Axis salary account, they issued it for me. But it is meant for government employees. I am not sure whether others get it, just ask the branch people if you intend to open.

57
680
4
neo13 wrote:

I got Axis salary account, they issued it for me. But it is meant for government employees. I am not sure whether others get it, just ask the branch people if you intend to open.

I also got axis rupay platinum card
They charge 250 yearly

53
402
4
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

I also got axis rupay platinum card
They charge 250 yearly

It’s free for me, did you got salary account?

50
66
1

This card is only worth it if given for free no point in paying for this , maintaining balance , just for offers
If no bank can provide i will not apply for it

57
1572
21
Expand
amit3131 wrote:

Is this for all or user specific?
Does Dhani Pay physical card works and applicable?

@abhishek012 pls suggest for Dhani Physical card

706
5851
60
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

IRCTC Card is not useful for other online txns.

True but quite useful for those who regularly travel by train(annual fee is just 300 & 1-2 AC-2 Tier tickets between two far located cities within a big state will cover this cost as 10% discount is there).

141
1445
84
Expand
tuckless wrote:

It’s valid only on Fridays.

Kal hi load karta hu, 500.

One more thing can we use different card all together in single account.

50
282
1
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Kal hi load karta hu, 500.

One more thing can we use different card all together in single account.

Yes

631
13680
170
Expand
amit3131 wrote:

Is this for all or user specific?
Does Dhani Pay physical card works and applicable?

offer valid on RuPay paltinum debit card not prepaid card.

187
1774
7
wackophant wrote:

If you have Salary account in ICICI, then ask for rupay card and they will send Rupay Platinum International Card for free (Just cross check free or not with them for safer side).
This ICICI card will work on amazon offer.
They will say they dont have Rupay and all(happend to many people), Just say I want Rupay Card or else transfer to senior executive. They will provide it.
Free of charge and NO annual charges

i tried but they said this card is for basic accounts…not for your account as its privileged account….

57
1572
21
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

i tried but they said this card is for basic accounts…not for your account as its privileged account….

They made ur fool wink

Missing