Bank of baroda credit card..anyone?

194°
Deal Cadet
80
345
4

Need to buy laptop from amazon of around 25k @ 10%off using BOB card

26 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
1015
11

I have Bob. But 10% off only for EMI.. better wait for Prime day

80
345
4

Thanks, pls let me know if you or someone else can help, we will close the emi in 2-3 days after paying in full to the bank

25
592
13
irahularora wrote:

Thanks, pls let me know if you or someone else can help, we will close the emi in 2-3 days after paying in full to the bank

There are foreclosure charges….so cardholder will be at loss

80
345
4

I see but there are no foreclosure charges in case of no-cost emi’s but not sure if its applicable for BOB card or not

194
6290
70
irahularora wrote:

I see but there are no foreclosure charges in case of no-cost emi’s but not sure if its available for BOB or not

U pay full amount, and leave the foreclosure to card owner.

80
345
4

Yes I am ready to pay in full, pls help me if anyone has BOB card

113
1547
43

bob emi foreclosure charges will be 2%

113
1547
43
Expand
Aashiqhussain wrote:

There are foreclosure charges….so cardholder will be at loss

yes.. 23k principal amount .. almost 460+gst loss to card holder

80
345
4

No need of foreclosure if you can continue with EMI, I’ll be paying in full amount to you anyways

15
126
3
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

have you applied? Any acknowledgement you get ?

Need to check with them on the process. Will keep you posted.

194
6290
70
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Is it possible to get it completely online?

It is PSU bank so not possible.
If u already have account with BoB, then may be possible, talk to local branch

15
126
3
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Have u applied?

I did check on the process, and it looked fishy as they were asking me to submit the documents with whatsapp. Hence refrained from doing it.

Missing