Hot Deal

BBD Tonight Whats on your wishlist ?

442°
Deal Cadet
Nikhil9821

We all know BBD is the biggest sale of the year. I have made my wishlist. 

Whats on your wishlist ? Also share some tips and tricks for BBD. 

Expired
Top Comments
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Santhu4444 wrote:
Why S20FE and not S21FE bro? Any particular reason for opting old model?
S20FE - Snapdragon SOC, SD card support, plus 5k to 6k cheaper as compared to s21fe after bank offers.
S21 FE - Exynos not for long term even for non gamers, No SD card support. Poor battery backup. Cameras are same in both so no issues.

Even though future updates are issues in s20Fe, but updates tends to make device slow. No issues here as well 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Demondealer wrote:
Eveything on my wishlist prices are increased by 2 to 300rs by amazon and flipkart lmao. What kind of bada bad sale is this?
I checked on amazon and I had put TP Link archer C6 in wishlist. It was 2199 yesterday, now it is 2599. FU Amazon.
64 Comments  |  
42 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rak007 wrote:
I checked on amazon and I had put TP Link archer C6 in wishlist. It was 2199 yesterday, now it is 2599. FU Amazon.

It always come back to ₹2199. Bought 3 in last 2 years for friends. Best budget router. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

iPhone 13 this year and Apple watch ultra next year!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi Techies, 

I have selected 5 mobiles of 20k to 30k range,  need suggestions please. (All are 5G, 8gb RAM and octacore ). My purpose is to go with good camera and performance. 

Any valuable picks apart from my list would highly appreciated.

1. Motorola Edge 30 (26,999/-)

2. OPPO Reno 8 (29,999/-)

3. Realme 9 pro+ (24,999/-)

4. Samsung s20 FE (32,889/-)

Current flipkart prices shown

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Somedeals4u wrote:

Hi Techies, 

I have selected 5 mobiles of 20k to 30k range,  need suggestions please. (All are 5G, 8gb RAM and octacore ). My purpose is to go with good camera and performance. 

Any valuable picks apart from my list would highly appreciated.

1. Motorola Edge 30 (26,999/-)

2. OPPO Reno 8 (29,999/-)

3. Realme 9 pro+ (24,999/-)

4. Samsung s20 FE (32,889/-)

Current flipkart prices shown

S20 FE 5G is priced for 27K wirh offers at Amazon.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Swami007 wrote:
S20 FE 5G is priced for 27K wirh offers at Amazon.

Thank you. Noted.  I am looking for best of best mobile below 30k. 

People who are using on my list can share their experience. 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply