Best Credit Card

249°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Please suggest best life time free credit card available in market.

——————————————————————————-
• I don’t have any cc or loan hence paytm not showing any cibil score against my pan no.

——————————————————————————-
ITR 8 Lakh( I don’t know i am elegible or not for cc)

——————————————————————————
Please give your valuable feedback.. I don’t have any idea regarding the same..and also pls suggest is it worth to have cc or not

47 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Apay icici credit card

Missing
Deal Cadet
neehesh wrote:

Apay icici credit card

Is it best ltf cc available in market?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Its really Worth to have a rewarding CC . Only thing is to control your temptation of buying through CC just to earn RP thinking you are getting at discount .

Apply directly through online .

Axis Flipkart 1.5% cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
neehesh wrote:

Apay icici credit card

My posting is in rural area.. just checked amazon cc page it shows not available at your pin. However it’s available in nearby town pin and video kyc option also showing. Any solution to get one

Missing
Deal Cadet
Money_Heist wrote:

@bikidas2060 @marketdimer @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @rogerthat bhai pls share your opinion and also tag some cc expert

Actively using a CC is important whether you now need it right now or not. This helps you build trust with your bank, to prove on records that you are a responsible individual with handling credit and does not forget to pay your dues on time.

Since you have no previous credit record on the cibil registry, the best thing to start with, is to get one from your own bank first, using the CC against FD option.

Make an FD that is at least 5 times your current average monthly expenditure and apply for a CC against this. So that your monthly spending on the card stays within the 30% of your entire credit limit on your new card.

Even if you have to any pay annual fees for this card at your bank, this is the best way to begin the cibil score building journey. Use it actively for a couple of years, so that you get logged into the cibil registry.

About having no loans or availed no credit at the moment, you will have to start using these credit facilities if you want to climb up the social ladder, like having to buy your own house or buying a new vehicle every few years.

Also, You don’t need to have 50 CC’s with 50 different banks, all you need is one CC that’s worth 50 cards. The best way to do this is to build a long term relationship with just one bank you are already dealing with.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

Actively using a CC is important whether you now need it right now or not. This helps you build trust with your bank, to prove on records that you are a responsible individual with handling credit and does not forget to pay your dues on time.

Since you have no previous credit record on the cibil registry, the best thing to start with, is to get one from your own bank first, using the CC against FD option.

Make an FD that is at least 5 times your current average monthly expenditure and apply for a CC against this. So that your monthly spending on the card stays within the 30% of your entire credit limit on your new card.

Even if you have to any pay annual fees for this card at your bank, this is the best way to begin the cibil score building journey. Use it actively for a couple of years, so that you get logged into the cibil registry.

About having no loans or availed no credit at the moment, you will have to start using these credit facilities if you want to climb up the social ladder, like having to buy your own house or buying a new vehicle every few years.

Also, You don’t need to have 50 CC’s with 50 different banks, all you need is one CC that’s worth 50 cards. The best way to do this is to build a long term relationship with just one bank you are already dealing with.

I am trying to do the same sir.

Missing
Blogger

Apay ICICI is best

Missing
Deal Cadet
Money_Heist wrote:

I am planning to apply amazon pay icici card but my pin not serviceable. Any solution?
@ZitOO @caks2006407 @teriab33 @bikidas2060 @androgame @Pablo_Kismibar

my brother contacted cc and requested that he will pick it from nearest branch
so try and good luck
note: my brother already have icici salary account and cr card

Missing
Deal Newbie
rogerthat wrote:

Apay ICICI is best

How?
I have but didn’t feel its good because if I add money through it and transfer money to bank, I will no reward point on this

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
neehesh wrote:

Apay icici credit card

+1
Trending hai market me aur iskeleye demand me b hai .
If you shop online it is really very good since they give you reward points on all your transactions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

+1
Trending hai market me aur iskeleye demand me b hai .
If you shop online it is really very good since they give you reward points on all your transactions.

not only online
offline also sunglasses

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

If you are trying to get your first Credit Card, either FD based CC or you can try with HDFC bank. It has the best chances of approval , since you are getting your first CC If you are getting a FD based CC, be sure to get a FD of 1 lakh or above. So that all future cards will have a greater limit , seeing the base card.
Good luck smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
Topsey wrote:

If you are trying to get your first Credit Card, either FD based CC or you can try with HDFC bank. It has the best chances of approval , since you are getting your first CC If you are getting a FD based CC, be sure to get a FD of 1 lakh or above. So that all future cards will have a greater limit , seeing the base card.
Good luck smile

I am planning to apply for amazon icici cc in the basis of ITR and salary slip. Anything wrong?

Missing
Critic
Topsey wrote:

Good luck smile

HDFC bank does not issue credit card against fd, at least not officially(aka no such policy stated on their website like sbi, icici & axis bank fd based cards). You can get card against fd once you have opened acc & talked with your RM or branch manager & they give the go ahead or you do fd anyway & then hope for system pre-approved card in next few months.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Money_Heist wrote:

I am planning to apply for amazon icici cc in the basis of ITR and salary slip. Anything wrong?

Nope. You can try. Many got it as first CC.
And I got it at a rural location. Physical KYC is available for me at a distance of 160+ kms.
So yeah it’s kinda one of the best option
Do try that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Topsey wrote:

Nope. You can try. Many got it as first CC.
And I got it at a rural location. Physical KYC is available for me at a distance of 160+ kms.
So yeah it’s kinda one of the best option
Do try that.

So you put different pincode than ADHAR?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Money_Heist wrote:

So you put different pincode than ADHAR?

Nope. Gave my aadhar card pincode only.
If you are worried about KYC, you have to opt for Video KYC not physical KYC.
Goodluck

Missing