Hot Deal

Best Credit Card

400°
Deal Cadet
Money_Heist

Please suggest best life time free credit card available in market.

——————————————————————————-
• I don’t have any cc or loan hence paytm not showing any cibil score against my pan no.

——————————————————————————-
ITR 8 Lakh( I don't know i am elegible or not for cc)

——————————————————————————
Please give your valuable feedback.. I don’t have any idea regarding the same..and also pls suggest is it worth to have cc or not

49 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Actively using a CC is important whether you now need it right now or not. This helps you build trust with your bank, to prove on records that you are a responsible individual with handling credit and does not forget to pay your dues on time.

Since you have no previous credit record on the cibil registry, the best thing to start with, is to get one from your own bank first, using the CC against FD option.

Make an FD that is at least 5 times your current average monthly expenditure and apply for a CC against this. So that your monthly spending on the card stays within the 30% of your entire credit limit on your new card.

Even if you have to any pay annual fees for this card at your bank, this is the best way to begin the cibil score building journey. Use it actively for a couple of years, so that you get logged into the cibil registry.

About having no loans or availed no credit at the moment, you will have to start using these credit facilities if you want to climb up the social ladder, like having to buy your own house or buying a new vehicle every few years.

Also, You don’t need to have 50 CC’s with 50 different banks, all you need is one CC that’s worth 50 cards. The best way to do this is to build a long term relationship with just one bank you are already dealing with.

View 5 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Apay icici credit card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it best ltf cc available in market?

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

Its really Worth to have a rewarding CC . Only thing is to control your temptation of buying through CC just to earn RP thinking you are getting at discount .

Apply directly through online .

Axis Flipkart 1.5% cashback

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Is it 1.5% for all categories spend ?

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

axis flipkart

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

my brother contacted cc and requested that he will pick it from nearest branch
so try and good luck
note: my brother already have icici salary account and cr card

View 3 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Apay ICICI is best

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How?
I have but didn’t feel its good because if I add money through it and transfer money to bank, I will no reward point on this

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

If you are trying to get your first Credit Card, either FD based CC or you can try with HDFC bank. It has the best chances of approval , since you are getting your first CC If you are getting a FD based CC, be sure to get a FD of 1 lakh or above. So that all future cards will have a greater limit , seeing the base card.
Good luck smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am planning to apply for amazon icici cc in the basis of ITR and salary slip. Anything wrong?

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

You should first try getting credit card through the bank in which your salary of deposited. High chances of approval.
If you wish to get best of credit cards, here’s the package:

- sbi simplyclick(online shopping + most frequent offers)
- icici apay (amazon+bank offers)
- mrcc (wallet loads)
- sbi irctc rupay (train bookings)
- fk axis (flipkart + flat 1.5%)
- any HDFC cc (for occasional surprises)
- newly announced axis Ace looks promising.

Note that all except apay are paid.
Choose as per your requirements.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sbi simplyclick(online shopping + most frequent offers)
Is this ltf bro?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Link Copied

check pm

replyuser
Click here to reply