Hot Deal Best credit card for low fixed deposit amount disclosed with flat 1% cashback

364°
Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2

Guaranteed issuance against FD of 15,000 or more without any income proof.
1% cashback on all spends.
Zero fuel surcharge.
Zero first year and annual fees.

(Bank of Baroda Prime card)

62 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
71
160
0

Amazon pay icici is better than this and Ltf too

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
dealcracker25 wrote:

Amazon pay icici is better than this and Ltf too

they are not giving this for everyone

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
151
0

Do they need ITR or any such documents?

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
Mitron56 wrote:

Do they need ITR or any such documents?

Just fixed deposit of minimum 15k

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1347
17

Which is best among them, BOB select or BOB prime

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
SunnyKh wrote:

Which is best among them, BOB select or BOB prime

Prime if u shop online more

Missing
Deal Cadet
170
817
12

How much limit they will give on 15000 fd and also how much interest is there in fd?

Missing
Community Angel
67
4230
49
SunnyKh wrote:

Which is best among them, BOB select or BOB prime

BOB select
Missing
Community Angel
67
4230
49
sonagoyal wrote:

How much limit they will give on 15000 fd and also how much interest is there in fd?

80% limit
Interest – same as normal

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
503
4147
48
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

80% limit
Interest – same as normal

Online processing or offline?

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
151
0

Do I need to open an account with them for getting the card?

Missing
Critic
335
1698
28

@rogerthat is the best person for review of this card as he himself is BoB employee & I think he does not use/prefer this card compared to his other cards.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4230
49
Mitron56 wrote:

Do I need to open an account with them for getting the card?

Yes.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4230
49
Expand
harshit0509 wrote:

What is reward point value?

1.25% cashback – Online Transaction

+

₹250 cashback on doing 5 Transactions of ₹1000 (every month)

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
guest_999 wrote:

@rogerthat is the best person for review of this card as he himself is BoB employee & I think he does not use/prefer this card compared to his other cards.

yess


go for axis bank insta easy credit card.


book online fd

go and ask any Branch of axis they will give you insta cc.



they will take signature on application and fd online receipt printout.


seamless

Missing
Entertainer
747
3153
45
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

yess


go for axis bank insta easy credit card.


book online fd

go and ask any Branch of axis they will give you insta cc.



they will take signature on application and fd online receipt printout.


seamless

Please check pm bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
954
11
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

yess


go for axis bank insta easy credit card.


book online fd

go and ask any Branch of axis they will give you insta cc.



they will take signature on application and fd online receipt printout.


seamless

Fd amount? And cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
374
10

Any capping on max rewards?

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
676
4
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

Just fixed deposit of minimum 15k

Icici amazon pay card available as secured card?

Missing
Critic
335
1698
28
Expand
jambui wrote:

Icici amazon pay card available as secured card?

No & probably never will.

Missing
Critic
335
1698
28
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

No cashback benefits.

Very few cards give direct cashback for reward points if that’s what you meant.

Missing