Best credit card for NPS payment

149°
Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2325
31

Please tell if FK Axis cc gives 1.5% cashback on NPS payment.

25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Critic
350
2484
38

Don’t mess with nps using credit cards, even hdfc has started blocking diners club black cards/reward points for misusing nps.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5376
63

Yes, it gives rogerthat already confirmed it in his post longback

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2325
31
guest_999 wrote:

Don’t mess with nps using credit cards, even hdfc has started blocking diners club black cards/reward points for misusing nps.

I am not going to misuse. It will be genuine yearly payment of 50k. That’s it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2325
31
caks2006407 wrote:

Yes, it gives rogerthat already confirmed it in his post longback

Ok. Thanks.

Missing
Critic
350
2484
38
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I am not going to misuse. It will be genuine yearly payment of 50k. That’s it.

Then make sure to stick to it, aka a single payment of 50k in a year. People were misusing it by rotating money making many large value transactions within a year. Also many cards have stopped giving reward points altogether on nps transactions so preferably try to get info from someone [ @rogerthat ]that whether axis flipkart card is still giving reward points on nps transactions.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2325
31
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Then make sure to stick to it, aka a single payment of 50k in a year. People were misusing it by rotating money making many large value transactions within a year. Also many cards have stopped giving reward points altogether on nps transactions so preferably try to get info from someone [ @rogerthat ]that whether axis flipkart card is still giving reward points on nps transactions.

Or better to pay 100 1st and see if they send me SMS with 1.5% cashback or not

Missing
Blogger
0
2101
55
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Then make sure to stick to it, aka a single payment of 50k in a year. People were misusing it by rotating money making many large value transactions within a year. Also many cards have stopped giving reward points altogether on nps transactions so preferably try to get info from someone [ @rogerthat ]that whether axis flipkart card is still giving reward points on nps transactions.

Haven’t used in past 1 year


Rotating money may come under IT scrutiny so avoiding .

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
841
8
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

Haven’t used in past 1 year


Rotating money may come under IT scrutiny so avoiding .

Offcourse , Bank always reports to department against the PAN number .

Missing
Blogger
0
2101
55
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

Offcourse , Bank always reports to department against the PAN number .

You do know where I work I suppose

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
193
3

got 2% on axis ace. … transaction done on 20 oct. have got 1.5% via FK axis in past.

Missing
Deal Subedar
368
1314
12
chai_lover wrote:

got 2% on axis ace. … transaction done on 20 oct. have got 1.5% via FK axis in past.

Have you also tried recently? My cousin has Ace card and tried investing in NPS recently but even Rs.200 txn is failing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
841
8
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

So what happen if you work in bank?

When someone outsider tells a dimer how to apply coupon to get discount on mobile recharges . How does dimer feel ? Ego hurt ho gaya bhai kaa … grinning

Missing
suspended
161
5574
58
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

When someone outsider tells a dimer how to apply coupon to get discount on mobile recharges . How does dimer feel ? Ego hurt ho gaya bhai kaa … grinning

Not like that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
193
3
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Have you also tried recently? My cousin has Ace card and tried investing in NPS recently but even Rs.200 txn is failing.

not more recent than last month…

Missing
Deal Subedar
368
1314
12
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

not more recent than last month…

Hmm.. please tag  or pm me when you try again and let me know if it works  for you .. thanks

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2325
31

Can we pay NPS premium through DhaniPay RuPay card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
103
2

Does hdfc provides credit card limit enhancement on basis of other credit cards?

Missing
Deal Subedar
571
1095
19

All are asking about different cards, no one is trying and confirming which cards are actually working and which are not. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
2

wat abt,hdfc platinum debit card,will we get 1% cb with that?i cant see any extra charges for debit card as well

Missing
Deal Subedar
153
2142
132

are you guys talking about tier 2 investment?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
266
2
jainashish85 wrote:

All are asking about different cards, no one is trying and confirming which cards are actually working and which are not. smile

All card works.

Missing