BEST Credit /Debit card with 1/2% cashback?

123°
Deal Subedar
177
1140
13

Need 1/2% cashback Credit / Debit card . I applied for AMAZON ICICI credit card But rejected 2 days back .. Anyone can tell which card offers it.

21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
1217
9

Amazon ICICI for 1% cashback for all transactions..
Flipkart axis card for 1.5% cashback on all transactions except wallet load and insurance payment

204
5573
59

DCB cashback saving account .1.25% cb .min balance 10k…

134
642
9

There are many credit cards which offer 1% rewards. However since your Amazon credit card application is rejected, it means either you have low CIBIL score or no credit history. I would suggest you to go with DCB Bank Elite Savings Account. DCB Elite Debit Card provides 1.6% on retail spends. Though you have to maintain AMB of Rs 25000/-.

I would also suggest you to check with bank where you maintain your savings/salary account. They are generally liberal in issuing credit cards.

177
1140
13
Simbha3 wrote:

DCB cashback saving account .1.25% cb .min balance 10k…

DCB Bank for all including insurance payment and wallet load ?

177
1140
13
Konquerror wrote:

There are many credit cards which offer 1% rewards. However since your Amazon credit card application is rejected, it means either you have low CIBIL score or no credit history. I would suggest you to go with DCB Bank Elite Savings Account. DCB Elite Debit Card provides 1.6% on retail spends. Though you have to maintain AMB of Rs 25000/-.

I would also suggest you to check with bank where you maintain your savings/salary account. They are generally liberal in issuing credit cards.

My CIBIL score is around 800

134
642
9

Is that CIBIL or Experian? You can try for Flipkart Axis Bank credit card if your monthly salary is greater than Rs 25,000/-. They provide 1.5% cashback on all transactions.

393
1176
9

If your transactions are mostly online then go for SBI Simplyclick Credit Card.
1.25% as reward points for all online transactions and 2.5% as  reward points for online transactions on partners (Amazon, BookMyShow etc). Also you will get reward of Cleartrip 2k gv on reaching Milestones of 1lac spend and 2 lacs spend. So effectively u get more than 3% as reward points. Joining/renewal fee is only 500.

177
1140
13
prabhatk26 wrote:

If your transactions are mostly online then go for SBI Simplyclick Credit Card.
1.25% reward points for all online transactions and 2.5% reward points for online transactions on partners (Amazon, BookMyShow etc). Also you will get reward of Cleartrip 2k gv on reaching Milestones of 1lac spend and 2 lacs spend. So effectively u get more than 3% reward points. Joining/renewal fee is only 500.

What about offline?

177
1140
13
Konquerror wrote:

Is that CIBIL or Experian? You can try for Flipkart Axis Bank credit card if your monthly salary is greater than Rs 25,000/-. They provide 1.5% cashback on all transactions.

For Amazon ICICI how much salary they need ?

51
227
4

Go with hdfc, axis or icici 10k mab accounts if ur aim is to get a pre approved credit card.
Dcb 1.6% cb (they’ll soon stop considering online spends) mab -25k

Axis priority debit card 10% Cashback only on online spends (₹2500/quarter) mab – 2 lacs

HDFC preferred platinum debit card – 1% Cashback for every 100spend Upto 750/month. Mab- 2 lacs

177
1140
13
arunrush680 wrote:

Go with hdfc, axis or icici 10k mab accounts if ur aim is to get a pre approved credit card.
Dcb 1.6% cb (they’ll soon stop considering online spends) mab -25k

Axis priority debit card 10% Cashback only on online spends (₹2500/quarter) mab – 2 lacs

HDFC preferred platinum debit card – 1% Cashback for every 100spend Upto 750/month. Mab- 2 lacs

Getting pre approval credit card in ICICI but no cbk

51
227
4
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

Getting pre approval credit card in ICICI but no cbk

Ya, there’s no cb. Their ‘one’ acc (2lacs mab) has 15% discount Upto ₹500 every month on bigbasket. But still not worth.

101
462
8

how u know u got rejected for apay card? i have it, but my gf applied 15 days ago, got verification call and docs got collected but then stil no update.

177
1140
13
sobirvs wrote:

how u know u got rejected for apay card? i have it, but my gf applied 15 days ago, got verification call and docs got collected but then stil no update.

Recd SMS for rejecting

177
1140
13
sobirvs wrote:

how u know u got rejected for apay card? i have it, but my gf applied 15 days ago, got verification call and docs got collected but then stil no update.

Even they said in sms apply after 1 months

101
462
8

hmm, mygf still haven’t received any rejection text , call or email.

Missing