Hot Deal best debit card for Credit card payments

1326°
Deal Newbie
52
97
2

please suggest me I have to credit card bill payments with better debit cashback card

163 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
  • Sort By
69
1096
9

Best is DCB which gives 1.6% cashback upto 2000 per month for now, from 17 Aug, it is reduced to 0.5%
Second best is HDFC Easyshop Platinum which gives 1% cashback upto 750 per month
SBI debit card also gives 0.25% cashback as reward points

70
55
1

Does hdfc easyshop platinum give cb even for payment through mobiqwic/cred?

64
1286
8
Snikeus wrote:

Best is DCB which gives 1.6% cashback upto 2000 per month for now, from 17 Aug, it is reduced to 0.5%
Second best is HDFC Easyshop Platinum which gives 1% cashback upto 750 per month
SBI debit card also gives 0.25% cashback as reward points

Hdfc easyshop only in these categories only better to get millenniahttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/625949/medium/Screenshot_20200720-130746__01.jpg?1595230830

177
856
7
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

Hdfc easyshop only in these categories only better to get millenniahttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/625949/medium/Screenshot_20200720-130746__01.jpg?1595230830

I’m using HDFC millennia debit card, and its giving 1% cashback on mobikwik credit card payment.

64
1286
8
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

I’m using HDFC millennia debit card, and its giving 1% cashback on mobikwik credit card payment.

Even I have that was not using that because had dcb now since the cb is reduced in dcb will start using millennia , u got the cashback in 90 days?

177
856
7
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

Even I have that was not using that because had dcb now since the cb is reduced in dcb will start using millennia , u got the cashback in 90 days?

Yeh…. Got cashback many times….

This months i paid using Amazon…. Lets see if i get 2.5% or 1%….

69
1096
9
Goodquestion wrote:

Does hdfc easyshop platinum give cb even for payment through mobiqwic/cred?

I think it is only via the bill pay option in HDFC net banking.
I should have mentioned that in my comment.

52
97
2
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Yeh…. Got cashback many times….

This months i paid using Amazon…. Lets see if i get 2.5% or 1%….

please update after receiving the cashback

50
20
0
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

I’m using HDFC millennia debit card, and its giving 1% cashback on mobikwik credit card payment.

I did Rs 40000 via mobikwik credit card payment via HDFC millenia debit card on 26th Jun last month but still i havn’t got 1% cashback points. How many days it normally takes to get 1% cashback points?

177
856
7
Expand
RockyS wrote:

I did Rs 40000 via mobikwik credit card payment via HDFC millenia debit card on 26th Jun last month but still i havn’t got 1% cashback points. How many days it normally takes to get 1% cashback points?

90days….. 😂

0
2212
30
Snikeus wrote:

Best is DCB which gives 1.6% cashback upto 2000 per month for now, from 17 Aug, it is reduced to 0.5%
Second best is HDFC Easyshop Platinum which gives 1% cashback upto 750 per month
SBI debit card also gives 0.25% cashback as reward points

Sbi gives 0.25 ? Or isn’t it 1 point for 200 spend?

69
1096
9
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

Sbi gives 0.25 ? Or isn’t it 1 point for 200 spend?

It is 1 point for Rs 100, but you have to speed in multiples of 200

191
1543
21
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

I’m using HDFC millennia debit card, and its giving 1% cashback on mobikwik credit card payment.

What are the charges for this card? 500?

52
97
2

Yes And Maximum cashback Rs.400 per month

50
71
5
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Yes

Bro you received cashback after November 2019? Many people not recieved after November 2019. CC is unreachable.

69
1097
5
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

I think it is only via the bill pay option in HDFC net banking.
I should have mentioned that in my comment.

How many days it take to reflect in card account of paid via hdfc bill pay?

69
1096
9
Expand
jambui wrote:

How many days it take to reflect in card account of paid via hdfc bill pay?

3-4 business days

70
55
1

I don’t know why I have easyshop rewards debit card, its pretty useless. Plus I am paying 590 for the card this year onwards, can I change it without being charged?

65
328
5

Anyone using indusind platinum plus debit card on mobikwik or amazon cc payment?

144
1387
7
Goodquestion wrote:

I don’t know why I have easyshop rewards debit card, its pretty useless. Plus I am paying 590 for the card this year onwards, can I change it without being charged?

Same thing here… I have this hdfc easyshop rewards debit… paying 590 and I don’t even use it !!!
Is it possible to downgrade it to basic debit card, something like 150-200rs ? or maybe switch with Millenia (same charges) so that I can start using it at least somewhere :|

1,313
14357
41
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Same thing here… I have this hdfc easyshop rewards debit… paying 590 and I don’t even use it !!!
Is it possible to downgrade it to basic debit card, something like 150-200rs ? or maybe switch with Millenia (same charges) so that I can start using it at least somewhere :|

Yes you can change debit card via HDFC netbanking. Go to debit card section, then select transact followed by ‘debit card upgrade’.

116
1701
22

I paid my sbi cc bill on friday via hdfc billpay but still waiting to reflect in card statement. How much time it take?

69
1096
9
freedealexpert wrote:

I paid my sbi cc bill on friday via hdfc billpay but still waiting to reflect in card statement. How much time it take?

It should be done by tomorrow. Generally takes 3-4 business days

50
675
4

i am paying by using SBI debit card 0.25% ,how do
1.get DBS debit cards?
2.what are the charges for a/c?
3.do they provide debit card on e-wallet?
4.is bigbasket dbs better option?

191
1543
21
demerius2020 wrote:

i am paying by using SBI debit card 0.25% ,how do
1.get DBS debit cards?
2.what are the charges for a/c?
3.do they provide debit card on e-wallet?
4.is bigbasket dbs better option?

1 apply through dbs app
2 0
3 they provide 0 fees physical debit card
4 yes it works all the time, no need to wait for card specific offers

50
675
4
Expand
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

1 apply through dbs app
2 0
3 they provide 0 fees physical debit card
4 yes it works all the time, no need to wait for card specific offers

in general doesnt private bank have condition to maintain MAB . what its for DBS and wont that mean that that amount will keep lying in a/c effectively not usefull to us and turn out to be fees for it?

Missing