BEST FD BASED CREDIT CARD...DIMERS USING IT PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK AND EXPERIENCES

48°
Deal Cadet
tusharrai87839

BEST FD BASED CREDIT CARDDIMERS USING IT PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK AND EXPERIENCES

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can have pretty much any CC against FD, except Amazon/ICICI and Amex.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
DimeDime wrote:

You can have pretty much any CC against FD, except Amazon/ICICI and Amex.

NO BUT THERE ARE ONLY 3-4 THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY THEREYOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE ANY DOCUMENTS AND ONLINE OPENING

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
tusharrai87839 wrote:

NO BUT THERE ARE ONLY 3-4 THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY THEREYOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE ANY DOCUMENTS AND ONLINE OPENING

Ok, I see, you want a CC against FD without visiting a branch, right?
Then, ICICI will be your best bet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Ok, I see, you want a CC against FD without visiting a branch, right?
Then, ICICI will be your best bet.

I JUST WANTED TO CONFIRM ONE THING ABOUT THAT…IS IT NECESSARY TO OPEN ACCOUNT ALSO WITH IT WITH 10000 MAB…I SEARCHED FOR IT BUT COULDNT GET ANY THING

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Op, please hit that caps lock button or on the up arrow if you are on touch screen. Do whatever, but please turn off the caps

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Op, please hit that caps lock button or on the up arrow if you are on touch screen. Do whatever, but please turn off the caps

actually my laptop caps indicator light is dead…so this problem…

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
tusharrai87839 wrote:

actually my laptop caps indicator light is dead…so this problem…

Thanks, much better to read

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tron wrote:

Will it be still zero balance account after 1 year when fd is matured.

No idea.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tron wrote:

Will it be still zero balance account after 1 year when fd is matured.

U ve to maintain 10k for life time.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Tron wrote:

Will it be still zero balance account after 1 year when fd is matured.

There is no zero balance acc in any pvt bank unless it is exclusively digital acc(like kotak 811) or some basic savings acc which has lots of restrictions & only comes with rupay debit card. Acc may be made zero balance depending on its type(some pvt banks offer zero balance for salary acc) or if you maintain a good balance for a few weeks/months to become a privileged customer & then withdraw all mount(some banks allow this but it depends on the branch & there is no guarantee it will remain that way forever).

Missing