Hot Deal

Best Non-China Smart Watch under Rs. 10,000

354°
Deal Cadet
NeemKarauli

Which is the best Smart Watch under 10,000 Rs. in India. Please only suggest non-chinese models.

21 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

go for Samsung

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think Samsung costs much more than Rs. 10,000

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Samsung galaxy Watch active 2 costs Rs. 10690 on their corporate website. Try to get hold of someone and place an order.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

all  are made/assembled in china or have parts more than 80-90% which are made in china.

go for samsung as suggested

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I seriously don’t understand this anti china stand. It is all politically motivated thing and nothing is happening if you dont buy a chinese brand. Just buy what is good as per your requirement and budget. 

This is like those big companies saying save water by turning off tap while they consume millions of litres daily to make coca cola and other stuff and pollute water bodies. 

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

But if you support or use Chinese products, you will be called anti national

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rak007 @singh.sourabh818 Trust me, I am not a person to label you anti-national just because you purchase chinese products. And I know that most of Indian branded smart watches are also made in china. But I just don’t wanna support Chinese Economy. It’s my personal choice. And it’s because data privacy is very much important for me and china is not a democratic nation, so it’s tough to trust them with my data. I don’t support Modi or BJP but the reality is China is a huge headache for International stability. Look at what it did to Hongkong and Taiwan is probably next. This is the same reason i don’t support Russia. I would only love to spend money on a product which benefits a democratic country. You don’t see people of China using Indian products but here you wanna be a spokesperson for China. I hope you read more about global issues and respect democracy.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which Indian company is selling their products in China?

Micromax, Karbonn, lava, spice mobile and many more were looting
Indians with rebranded Chinese products with no support/ updates.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

del

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

del

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@nikniknik Nowhere did i mention that i only buy from Indian companies. You do realize there are many countries in the world other than India and China.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Please give comparable alternatives “manufactured” outside China and which don’t cost a bomb. For starters, please mention the switches you made. Not being condescending, really asking what alternate options you chose. Because I am struggling to find one. 

But just to reiterate, I don’t want to screw my experience of using something for the sake of nationalism. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rak007 You have just completely avoided whatever i have written. I can understand that it is too difficult for you to respond to everything. Where did i mention that i only buy Indian Products, there are many nations in the world, and it’s not like every product in the world is sold by China. 
The tragedy with Indians is that while we look upto western countries and are slowly adopting their culture, but when it comes to choice of buying products, we don’t look at the outlook of western countries. China is hated in USA and European Countries because of how it functions. And if you love China so much then no one will stop you from purchasing their products. But, i am entitled to my choice of the products and my objective is simply to not rely on products which benefit Chinese Economy.

That’s what i really like about Trump, he seriously hurt China’s economy. But i guess for some people it will always be CHEAPEST PRODUCTS FIRST.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Still living in that shit…it is capitalist market…go for the best product…..unless you are living in Japan or America..which have quality self made companies of their own…like apple Sony samsung…..what will you do of parts of the mobile….of which more than half of will be Chinese ….use your money wisely..nd go for the best product at the available price ..rather than all this bullshit…

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Good luck bro.

Btw, even ISRO is partnering up with OPPO because it makes sense to them.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@tusharrai87839 When did i say that my alone going for non-china products will affect china. All i said was i don’t want to give my money for the benefit of Chinese Economy. If only people read everything before commenting. If you want to purchase Chinese products then it’s your choice, but i will look for an alternative as far as possible.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rak007 Bro, i request you to read whatever i have written. The problem with people is that they will answer selectively, and not completely. I nowhere talked about Nationalism or deshbhakti, all i said was i don’t like the fact that china is a dictatorship country. And there are alternatives to every product, the world is not dependent on Chinese Economy, but the fact is China provided the products at cheapest products. And if you want to go ahead with Chinese products, then it’s your choice, no one is stopping you. Similarly, it’s my choice not to use chinese branded products, and if people are going to come here and advocate me to use chinese products then what’s the use of being a citizen of a democratic country.

replyuser
Click here to reply