Best SuperCash Use Method

88°
Missing
suspended
197
238
1

I now have lots of supercash. please tell best use of it except giftcard

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2221
31

How did u earn so much SuperCash?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2221
31

Pay your insurance policy and use 5% SuperCash on it

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
sardasa wrote:

Pay your insurance policy and use 5% SuperCash on it

Which insurance
There also max 100 cap I guess

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2221
31
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Which insurance
There also max 100 cap I guess

I have India First Life whose yearly premium is due on November 30th.
I am planning to accumulate 1k SuperCash till then and use it towards my premium.

KYC users can use upto 1k SuperCash every month whereas non-kyc can only use upto 100.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
905
6

Can we use super cash to pay insurance premium?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
214
5245
102
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I have India First Life whose yearly premium is due on November 30th.
I am planning to accumulate 1k SuperCash till then and use it towards my premium.

KYC users can use upto 1k SuperCash every month whereas non-kyc can only use upto 100.

Even for insurance payment max super cash used is 100 per transaction.
Paid some time back. Not sure if rules are changed now though.

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I have India First Life whose yearly premium is due on November 30th.
I am planning to accumulate 1k SuperCash till then and use it towards my premium.

KYC users can use upto 1k SuperCash every month whereas non-kyc can only use upto 100.

Insurance cap is there

Max 100 can be consumed

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
235
3
kirandr221996 wrote:

If it’s in multiple accounts pm me

People want to get rid of supercash and u want to accumulate why ?
Whats the catch

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2221
31
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

Even for insurance payment max super cash used is 100 per transaction.
Paid some time back. Not sure if rules are changed now though.

Its 200

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2221
31
suman1520 wrote:

Can we use super cash to pay insurance premium?

Upto 200 SuperCash can be used for the same

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
374
10
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

People want to get rid of supercash and u want to accumulate why ?
Whats the catch

Daily I need 200 mini kyc account with 100 supercash in it for personal usage brother

Missing
suspended
197
238
1

Everyone told 5%. Please tell 50-100% ones

Missing