Best way to buy a oneplus phone

149°
Deal Cadet
kapilkrazzy

I have a m21 which I recently purchased but seems like motherboard is gone in that(restarts randomly). Now I am planning to buy a oneplus device this time. I had mostly used samsung devices before(s7/s9/m21). Since samsung is providing exynos for S20, thinking of going for oneplus this time. Seems like there is some discussion for coupons like https://www.desidime.com/tradings/oneplus-8-256... . Are these seller reliable and those coupon actually work? If not how much discount I can get.

Open to any other phone’s suggestion(preference: screen, battery, software, camera). Haven’t given thought about the budget but will prefer b/w 20k-40k, of-course cheaper is better smile

25 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied
kapilkrazzy wrote:

I have a m21 which I recently purchased but seems like motherboard is gone in that(restarts randomly). Now I am planning to buy a oneplus device this time. I had mostly used samsung devices before(s7/s9/m21). Since samsung is providing exynos for S20, thinking of going for oneplus this time. Seems like there is some discussion for coupons like https://www.desidime.com/tradings/oneplus-8-256... . Are these seller reliable and those coupon actually work? If not how much discount I can get.

Open to any other phone’s suggestion(preference: screen, battery , software, camera). Haven’t given thought about the budget but will prefer b/w 20k-40k, of-course cheaper is better smile

Buy LG G8X tonight with 10% discount on flipkart https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/deal.gif

https://www.flipkart.com/lg-g8x-black-128-gb/p/...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/read.gif https://www.desidime.com/discussions/proud-owne...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Forget everything and go for Google Pixel 4A.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
G-Gowda wrote:

Forget everything and go for Google Pixel 4A.

Considered it bro, but not sure if this one will come in stock anytime soon, can’t wait much since don’t have a backup phone in decent condition.

I know the cam is top class, but a bit conscious about the battery since I am kind of a super heavy user.(Used to charge S9 3 times a day, even M31 don’t stay for full days sometimes)

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Oneplus is a thing of past. Its UI was the only positive until now but after upgrade it too is diluted. Go for other options. Oneplus is not what it used to be in past.

And Nord is not value for money

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Buying OP 8T from oneplus website with 10% AMEX and free headphones is currently the best offer

Alternatives – OP 7T Pro from amazon (5k coupon and 2k discount), Mi 10T/Pro, Realme X2 Pro

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Best way to buy a oneplus phone
By buying any other phone rather than this BUGplus.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kapilkrazzy wrote:

Considered it bro, but not sure if this one will come in stock anytime soon, can’t wait much since don’t have a backup phone in decent condition.

I know the cam is top class, but a bit conscious about the battery since I am kind of a super heavy user.(Used to charge S9 3 times a day, even M31 don’t stay for full days sometimes)

M21 or M31?
Did you get it repaired as it must be in warranty.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

M21 or M31?
Did you get it repaired as it must be in warranty.

Typo, M21. It’s in warranty but screen is cracked to have to get it repaired from acko insurance amazon. I guess that takes around 1 month from a small town.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Sidhu634 wrote:

Oneplus is a thing of past. Its UI was the only positive until now but after upgrade it too is diluted. Go for other options. Oneplus is not what it used to be in past.

And Nord is not value for money

What are the other options?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
jileg wrote:

At what price?
In Nord’s territory? 8t? 8pro??

If the phone is pretty good, can go upto 35-40. Preferably not curved screen, that’s freaking expensive to repair.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kapilkrazzy wrote:

Typo, M21. It’s in warranty but screen is cracked to have to get it repaired from acko insurance amazon. I guess that takes around 1 month from a small town.

Plus lot’s of hassle.
Don’t waste your money on BUGplus.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

best way – give money take oneplus phone (terms and condition apply)

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
kapilkrazzy wrote:

What are the other options?

Depends on individual. If you want performance than look for good processor over camera and other stuff. If you are blogger/traveller then camara is important.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kapilkrazzy wrote:

Considered it bro, but not sure if this one will come in stock anytime soon, can’t wait much since don’t have a backup phone in decent condition.

I know the cam is top class, but a bit conscious about the battery since I am kind of a super heavy user.(Used to charge S9 3 times a day, even M31 don’t stay for full days sometimes)

Damn. No battery will suffice then.

One Plus Nord is not worth the money though. Go for other phones like One Plus 8T.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think you should consider samsung m51…. Oneplus software experience is surely going diwn the hill.. With passing time.. Samsung m51 is a safe bet.. Nd also it has a snapdragon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if you can find that trading than one plus 8 is also good

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

check s10 Lite ,, it is snapdragon + performance is best and camera is also top notch . else last option is 8t …

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am owning oneplus phones since 4 years now , never saw the problems for which people are blaming it . OxygenOS is one of the best and neatest . though camera is average and can surely be improved. Oneplus would always be my choice after pixel , within the range of ~35K

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

A70s is available for just 18k, any idea about the phone?

Missing