Best way to settle instant Credit Card payment

141°
Deal Newbie
amrit25110
Anyone now best way to settle instant payment in Credit Card of Axis Bank via IMPS.

Please tell best way to credit payment in Credit Card with in 1-2 minutes.
Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Send payment to UPI id
[email protected]
where X is registered mobile number and Y is last 4 digits of cc.

Example : [email protected]

Try with small test amount of 1rs first before paying full 
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
IndianDimer wrote:

Send payment to UPI id
[email protected]
where X is registered mobile number and Y is last 4 digits of cc.

Example : [email protected]

Try with small test amount of 1rs first before paying full 
This is instant payment method of axis credit card payment
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Through Axis App using Axis account .

Settled within 1 second

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

Through Axis App using Axis account .

Settled within 1 second

Through axis app, we can settle amount only equal to total due bill of credit card
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
amrit25110 wrote:
This is instant payment method of axis credit card payment

You're asking or telling ? 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
IndianDimer wrote:

You're asking or telling ? 

Asking.... I try, but I did not received payment instant
Generous Generous
Link Copied

use imps by adding beneficiary takes 5 min. to credit

add credit card no. as account number

ifsc code UTIB0000400

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
amrit25110 wrote:
Asking.... I try, but I did not received payment instant

I paid yesterday itself. Did u follow the format exactly? Did u add 91 before your mobile number? 

Send payment to UPI id

cc.91[email protected]

where X is registered mobile number and Y is last 4 digits of cc.


Example : [email protected]

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

use imps by adding beneficiary takes 5 min. to credit

add credit card no. as account number

ifsc code UTIB0000400

Not working, saying incorrect
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Expand
amrit25110 wrote:
Not working, saying incorrect
using it for more than year. working fine


Beneficiary Name Name as on Credit Card
Beneficiary Bank Name Axis Bank
Beneficiary Branch Name Mumbai
Beneficiary Account Number Your 16 digit Credit Card number
IFSC Code UTIB0000400

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Google Pay

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:
using it for more than year. working fine


Beneficiary Name Name as on Credit Card
Beneficiary Bank Name Axis Bank
Beneficiary Branch Name Mumbai
Beneficiary Account Number Your 16 digit Credit Card number
IFSC Code UTIB0000400

Yes , working
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Try Paytm with small amount like 10 rupees. Some cards will settle within 1 hour. Maximum you can see statement on next day.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
IndianDimer wrote:

Send payment to UPI id
[email protected]
where X is registered mobile number and Y is last 4 digits of cc.

Example : [email protected]

Try with small test amount of 1rs first before paying full 

It worked...

Thanks

Kg

NB: Amazon Pay is super fast. Other UPI Payments apps may take some time.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone send details of other bank cc payments through instant method

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
yuvi02 wrote:

Can anyone send details of other bank cc payments through instant method

Which bank?
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply