Better way to consume Amazon Pay balance - Buy Bigbasket GV at 4% discount at Amazon

187°
Missing
Deal Cadet
101
775
7

Better way to consume Amazon Pay balance – Buy Bigbasket GV at 4% discount.

If you have so much amazonpay balance, convert it to Big basket GV at 4% discount.

Go to Amazon > Apay > Gift cards > look for bigbasket Gvs

Note: Bigbasket GVs are not available else where such as Magicpin etc.

Expired about 2 months
33 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I can buy amazon gift card and paytm balence at 6% discount.any one interested ping me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
369
2
mdmusaiv wrote:

I can buy amazon gift card and paytm balence at 6% discount.any one interested ping me.

Sell me for 5% if you get any 6%

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
230
1

Always available on niki at 7%.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
775
7
Yt3 wrote:

Always available on niki at 7%.

Do you still use niki!

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
396
2

>>better open free a/c with DBS
>>get bigbasket DBS card
>> enjoy 10% discount on bigbasket
>>thank me later

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
208
27

I also need to cash out my APAY balance ~30K. Looks like need to just pay the regular bills..

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
230
1
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Do you still use niki!

Only for buying bb gv’s .Got some gv’s at approx 15% off (7% instant discount + 10% airtel offer). Didn’t have any bad experience so far. If there is no other option this 7% seems okayish.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
775
7
Expand
Yt3 wrote:

Only for buying bb gv’s .Got some gv’s at approx 15% off (7% instant discount + 10% airtel offer). Didn’t have any bad experience so far. If there is no other option this 7% seems okayish.

I see some posts suggesting ‘’not to use niki since they send used GVs and also no customer support.’’
Hence stopped using niki.

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
332
9
demerius2020 wrote:

>>better open free a/c with DBS
>>get bigbasket DBS card
>> enjoy 10% discount on bigbasket
>>thank me later

Thank you now, but dbs has stopped 10% and now only 5% is there.

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
230
1
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

I see some posts suggesting ‘’not to use niki since they send used GVs and also no customer support.’’
Hence stopped using niki.

I too have seen them bro, but as I said I didn’t have any bad experience so far used for some 10+ orders, so I am willing to take the risk.

Missing
Deal Subedar
669
1759
16
Expand
Yt3 wrote:

I too have seen them bro, but as I said I didn’t have any bad experience so far used for some 10+ orders, so I am willing to take the risk.

What’s the usual delivery time taken by niki?

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
230
1
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

What’s the usual delivery time taken by niki?

The last time I checked some 2 months ago, got it within 24 hrs, a month before that it took 3 days. Better to avoid if you require it urgently.

Missing
Deal Cadet
222
938
7

payxapp gives 7.5% upto 75

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
370
6756
147

Amazon pay balance is as good as Paytm balance.

Missing
Deal Subedar
73
2040
18

Any way to get bigbasket gv at 10% off?

Missing
Deal Cadet
213
832
30
Chandler_Bing wrote:

Any way to get bigbasket gv at 10% off?

even if you get bb at 10% prices sold are at MRP with no discounts these day s. BB has gone bonkers these days ,

Missing
Deal Subedar
73
2040
18
Expand
indiadimer wrote:

even if you get bb at 10% prices sold are at MRP with no discounts these day s. BB has gone bonkers these days ,

Yeah but still have to order.
Can’t do much. Is BB included?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
396
2
Expand
saitama wrote:

Thank you now, but dbs has stopped 10% and now only 5% is there.

ITS STILL THERE ON website https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/cards/debit-car...

also take BBstar membership , its like free as fees for 3 month will be cashbacked in the subsequent order

so it still will be 10%?

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
740
27
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

ITS STILL THERE ON website https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/cards/debit-car...

also take BBstar membership , its like free as fees for 3 month will be cashbacked in the subsequent order

so it still will be 10%?

Can we get both Offer#1 i.e. 10% CB and Offer#3 i.e. 500 BB e-voucher?

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
332
9
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

ITS STILL THERE ON website https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/cards/debit-car...

also take BBstar membership , its like free as fees for 3 month will be cashbacked in the subsequent order

so it still will be 10%?

Maybe 10% is for only bb membership, I have to check

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
775
7

Last week, there was 5% offer for Bigbasket gv buying using apay balance. Now it is not there.

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
194
1

Do we have expiry date for Amazon gift card after adding into account?. Previously it used to show, Upcoming expiry dates but now it’s not showing.

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1432
10
vasanth_ece wrote:

Do we have expiry date for Amazon gift card after adding into account?. Previously it used to show, Upcoming expiry dates but now it’s not showing.

All Amazon gift cards have 1 year expiry since date of issue/purchase

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
194
1
Expand
insta wrote:

All Amazon gift cards have 1 year expiry since date of issue/purchase

But why we are not able to see upcoming expiry dates for Amazon gift cards, in our Amazon account..

Previously,we able to see expiry dates..Now not able to.

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1432
10
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

But why we are not able to see upcoming expiry dates for Amazon gift cards, in our Amazon account..

Previously,we able to see expiry dates..Now not able to.

Amazon removed that feature.

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
194
1
Expand
insta wrote:

Amazon removed that feature.

Will we get any email intimation if gift card going to expire in Amazon account?

Missing