Hotness BIGG BOSS - Season 13

Hot Deal BIGG BOSS - Season 13

576°
Missing
Shopping Friend
657
7876
119

BIGG BOSS – Season 13

PROMO

Get ready to hop on to the #BB13 entertainment express along with @ Vivo_India ek dum fatafat! 😍

#BiggBoss13 Coming soon!

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/11652892901...

sunglasses
107 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1590
20

Did anyone have idea when it is coming. I’m so excited to see

Missing
Analyst
575
10271
103
Expand
ItachiUchiha wrote:

Deer Hunter.
Road rash player.
Expression less star.
Overrated star.

Not like this bro…Do a research about his charity named ‘Being Human’ really doing great job

Missing
suspended
158
806
12
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Not like this bro…Do a research about his charity named ‘Being Human’ really doing great job

Most famous people start a charity and hide behind its mask and does all the illegal works. If you believe what you see, then only god can save you.

What you see is all fake in this world except parents, siblings and cousins love. Everything is fake. We should have the potential to see beyond it. Then you can be above everyone. If not you will be one among all the sheep.

Goodluck to you. If you do a proper research you can see it.

Missing
suspended
158
806
12
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Not like this bro…Do a research about his charity named ‘Being Human’ really doing great job

This is very good. Standing for a person. But bro, you are standing for a wrong guy.

Missing
Analyst
575
10271
103
Expand
ItachiUchiha wrote:

Most famous people start a charity and hide behind its mask and does all the illegal works. If you believe what you see, then only god can save you.

What you see is all fake in this world except parents, siblings and cousins love. Everything is fake. We should have the potential to see beyond it. Then you can be above everyone. If not you will be one among all the sheep.

Goodluck to you. If you do a proper research you can see it.

No one has right to judge the people , acc to u he’s doing this charity work to hide his bad work…Fine but in this way he’s feeding nd caring lakhs of small helpless childrens … & Bro Don’t want a full debate on useless topic …
Hope u understood plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
195
667
9

Stars have PR guys who has the responsibility to change the image in public.
This often happens in film industry…
Few examples….

to show relationship between stars to make a film hit.

Do charity and help people to show the world that you become a kind heart.

Planned questions by media related to donations and charity.

Celebrities will show how they care so much for social causes like pollution and waste management…hope u remember PC’s asthama drama during diwali and crackers on her marriage.

Made movies to change image of some stars which only shows how much star was troubled and he did devine work.

many more are there.

Missing
Shopping Friend
657
7876
119

every year salu says he will quit BB and then rumours come of the show shifting to other channel but then as usual he comes back and colors people pay him money money and more money to run the show and their channel

Missing
Community Angel
62
31982
529
Expand
ItachiUchiha wrote:

Most famous people start a charity and hide behind its mask and does all the illegal works. If you believe what you see, then only god can save you.

What you see is all fake in this world except parents, siblings and cousins love. Everything is fake. We should have the potential to see beyond it. Then you can be above everyone. If not you will be one among all the sheep.

Goodluck to you. If you do a proper research you can see it.

Have someone known working in being human, and can say its really working great
Cant comment on Salman’s other traits and adventures
But Being Human alone is really a helpful organization for few (if not many)

Missing
suspended
158
806
12
Expand
androgame wrote:

Have someone known working in being human, and can say its really working great
Cant comment on Salman’s other traits and adventures
But Being Human alone is really a helpful organization for few (if not many)

This is where the normal people are getting fooled.
These business men, stars and politicians help few people under some charities name. But behind it they does all illegal work which are against interest of the people of india. The benefit of these illegal works is more than what they lose under charity.

Please grow up and think wider. Don’t be a sheep.

So you’re ok if a state government help poor people and loot middle class and rich?
I am not against helping poor but looting others is a crime.
This mentality should be changed. Only then india will grow

Missing
Community Angel
62
31982
529
Expand
ItachiUchiha wrote:

This is where the normal people are getting fooled.
These business men, stars and politicians help few people under some charities name. But behind it they does all illegal work which are against interest of the people of india. The benefit of these illegal works is more than what they lose under charity.

Please grow up and think wider. Don’t be a sheep.

So you’re ok if a state government help poor people and loot middle class and rich?
I am not against helping poor but looting others is a crime.
This mentality should be changed. Only then india will grow

Bro, it’s like this
The celebrities will keep on with their illegal work, no matter what
So its atleast somewhat better that they are helping some people atleast
If you are thinking that they would stop the illegal work, it’s practically impossible

Missing
suspended
158
806
12
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro, it’s like this
The celebrities will keep on with their illegal work, no matter what
So its atleast somewhat better that they are helping some people atleast
If you are thinking that they would stop the illegal work, it’s practically impossible

Remove the charity mask. Then you’ll see. People won’t accept them.
Black money conversion.
Human trafficking.
Illegal mining etc..

Don’t think that only politicians are behind. Even the celebs are behind them.
Bad politicians and celebs are curse to the country.

I don’t follow any celeb.

Missing
Shopping Friend
657
7876
119
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Kam se kam release date to dalta

as per some media news – its 29 September 2019

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Not like this bro…Do a research about his charity named ‘Being Human’ really doing great job

True. He has done a lot of charity to stay away from jail for 2 decades…

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
thesuspended_op wrote:

Only illiterate watch big boss kind of stuffs

I’m also illiterate but I don’t watch.
At least, the fights and back biting in this are a notch above than in daily saas-bahu serials…

Missing
Analyst
575
10271
103
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

True. He has done a lot of charity to stay away from jail for 2 decades…

It’s a decision of judiciary…

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2481
90
Expand
desiman wrote:

as per some media news – its 29 September 2019

yeah generally sept last or oct first week is only the commencement date…

M waiting for bb to end so that i can watch khatron k khiladi biggrin

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2481
90
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

I’m also illiterate but I don’t watch.
At least, the fights and back biting in this are a notch above than in daily saas-bahu serials…

Yeah kind of..
But if the contestants are good then it’s fun to watch….

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4324
62
Expand
ItachiUchiha wrote:

This is where the normal people are getting fooled.
These business men, stars and politicians help few people under some charities name. But behind it they does all illegal work which are against interest of the people of india. The benefit of these illegal works is more than what they lose under charity.

Please grow up and think wider. Don’t be a sheep.

So you’re ok if a state government help poor people and loot middle class and rich?
I am not against helping poor but looting others is a crime.
This mentality should be changed. Only then india will grow

True! plus1

For an example I have seen one of his interview where he was telling audience to respect women’s and all. But everyone knows how much he himself respect women’s.

Missing
Shopping Friend
657
7876
119
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

yeah generally sept last or oct first week is only the commencement date…

M waiting for bb to end so that i can watch khatron k khiladi biggrin

KKK is started shooting it will be on air next year

Missing