Hot Deal BIGGEST LOOT TILL NOW ON AMAZON (FOR ME)

520°
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
40
0

seller – appario retail.
attaching pics for reference…
this was loot was one of a kind…Rs 13000 headphones were available at 1000 after applying coupons…

67 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Missing
Deal Hunter
12
12300
143

Update the thread with pics, when you receive them. Eager to see

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3559
101
hanu77 wrote:

Update the thread with pics, when you receive them. Eager to see

But what was the loot..
By the time I got to know everything was gons

Missing
Deal Hunter
12
12300
143
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

But what was the loot..
By the time I got to know everything was gons


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577646/original/IMG_4gv195.jpg?1564175602https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577647/original/IMG_855yer.jpg?1564175668
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577648/original/IMG_-kk6ya.jpg?1564175682



These kind of loots !!

Few products @ 0₹ after applying coupon

And few products had 80%-95% off coupons .



Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3559
101
Expand
hanu77 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577646/original/IMG_4gv195.jpg?1564175602https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577647/original/IMG_855yer.jpg?1564175668
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577648/original/IMG_-kk6ya.jpg?1564175682



These kind of loots !!

Few products @ 0₹ after applying coupon

And few products had 80%-95% off coupons .



Omg so this time I lost something huge as usual sleepy unamused
I wish I could have got atleast one..
It’s gone right?
Any coupons getting applied?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
40
0
Expand
hanu77 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577646/original/IMG_4gv195.jpg?1564175602https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577647/original/IMG_855yer.jpg?1564175668
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577648/original/IMG_-kk6ya.jpg?1564175682



These kind of loots !!

Few products @ 0₹ after applying coupon

And few products had 80%-95% off coupons .



Did you get something ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
40
0
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Omg so this time I lost something huge as usual sleepy unamused
I wish I could have got atleast one..
It’s gone right?
Any coupons getting applied?

Even on dd there was no update.. regarding the deal…i guess everyone was busy looting..

Missing
Deal Hunter
12
12300
143
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Omg so this time I lost something huge as usual sleepy unamused
I wish I could have got atleast one..
It’s gone right?
Any coupons getting applied?

All were gone in a flash actually

Missing
Deal Hunter
12
12300
143
Expand
uditag92 wrote:

Did you get something ?

Yes, the first one in the pics i have posted. But no hopes that it would get delivered

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
40
0
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

Yes, the first one in the pics i have posted. But no hopes that it would get delivered

Cool..but i think its appario….they usually fullfill there orders..

Missing
Deal Hunter
12
12300
143
Expand
uditag92 wrote:

Cool..but i think its appario….they usually fullfill there orders..

Let’s see ! smile

Missing
Critic
2,926
5318
23

Got no update on DD.. all busy in looting..

Missing
Deal Major
7,199
24027
302

Biggest? N this one? 🤣
Probably you should add this too to the deal title “According to me” stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
40
0
getready wrote:

Biggest? N this one? 🤣
Probably you should add this too to the deal title “According to me” stuck_out_tongue

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye Yup for me its the biggest loot..10000 worth of product at 10% cost…

Have you looted more …in a single loot….just asking..

Missing
Deal Major
7,199
24027
302
Expand
uditag92 wrote:
stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye Yup for me its the biggest loot..10000 worth of product at 10% cost…

Have you looted more …in a single loot….just asking..

10k is nothing bro
I bet many dimers would’ve looted more than 10k (Just via 20% coupons)

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
40
0
Expand
getready wrote:

10k is nothing bro
I bet many dimers would’ve looted more than 10k (Just via 20% coupons)

Hmm…that 20% coupon loot was….the real deal…
I myself looted that one..that was something else…

Missing
Entertainer
351
1002
17

Can anybody pm me such best telegram channel ?

Missing