BMS/PVR FnB Food and Beverages Offers

47°
Deal Cadet
113
925
8

Most of the card offers whether on BookMyShow or PVR are for tickets only. What are the best card offers for food and beverages?

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
62
1222
4

Bhai mera sher dil wala. Aj ke time mein bhi theatre jaane ka soch rha.

113
925
8
billubakra wrote:

Bhai mera sher dil wala. Aj ke time mein bhi theatre jaane ka soch rha.

haha…na just planning to future 🤪

116
2682
37

VISA signature used to provide on weekend offer. U can get discount using gift card

113
925
8
nomag wrote:

VISA signature used to provide on weekend offer. U can get discount using gift card

any official site to get gift card at good discount?

116
2682
37
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

any official site to get gift card at good discount?

check bookmyshow..sometime discount comes like 10 or 20%
else trade here in DD

113
925
8
Expand
nomag wrote:

check bookmyshow..sometime discount comes like 10 or 20%
else trade here in DD

waa hoping for around 50%… similar to 1+1 on movie tickets.

116
2682
37
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

waa hoping for around 50%… similar to 1+1 on movie tickets.

check trading section bro..many sell for min 30% and few even at 50%

113
925
8
Expand
nomag wrote:

check trading section bro..many sell for min 30% and few even at 50%

yup… looking for cards as well which provide generous discounts on FnB.

78
274
1

Anyone able to generate pvr F&B coupon from Times prime

113
925
8
nandu.0076 wrote:

Anyone able to generate pvr F&B coupon from Times prime

no, it’s not showing up.

99
208
2

If you are a frequent pvr visitor… You can enroll into the pvr loyalty program for extra benefits. They are currently running lot of offers every week.. I’ve made 5-6 visits (almost once every week) to pvr since theatres opened in our area and almost every week they had some kind of promotions for extra privilege points. Also, if you have hdfc smartbuy, you can purchase gvs from there at 20% off (not sure if it works for fnb)

96
708
9

Need bms voucher or winpin. Anyone selling?

Missing