Hot Deal

Bought Gold Coins Worth Rs. 2 Crore from Reward Points by Cancelling the Orders worth Rs. 104 Crore

724°
Generous
Rajkotian

Canceled 104 Crore Orders From Jio Mart In 5 Months, Got Reward Points, Bought Gold Coins Worth Rs. 2 Crore, Caught Cyber Crime

2 Brothers from Gujarat. They used Axis Magnus Cards for the rewards as per the reports.

Source: https://www.divyabhaskar.co.in/local/gujarat/ah...

https://www.divyabhaskar.co.in/local/gujarat/ah...

Full English Story: https://www-gujarattak-in.translate.goog/amp/gu...

[It was in the front page news in yesterday's paper.]

Top Comments
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Kisi din abhisek ka v nam ayega.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

How were they receiving the reward points without delivery 

Want to know for educational purposes. 

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
@drupal Agr itna issue hai bhai mere about what goes on on DD, leave. Just leave Desidime and have peace in your life.

@abhishek012 aisa kya kr rha that you find so frustrating? He posts offers and loopholes and ways to make few reward points off credit cards. Isn't that why people (including you) actually come on DesiDime to find about?
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@deep_

Uska do chehra hey Bhai tmko nehi pata , yaha trick share karta he whan Twitter me companies ko batata he.

68 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hard-core looters..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

For all those people who have questions
Jio was refunding in form of IMPS payment instead of refund to source
hence original cc transaction never got reversed, refund was actually a payment to cc, hence they got points
with those points they redeemed myntra voucher from which they bought coins

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I believe this is not a fraud, they took advantage of the loophole in the system. So can't be classified as Cyber Fraud, a good lawyer can get them out quickly.

Of course, there will be TnCs of the CC, and Jio Mart which may be violated, but that can not be classified as a fraud!

As per that, every trick posted here and on the internet, and the users are frauds 😬

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

If something is happening due to bug that doesn't give right to exploit UCO bank fraudsters also done the same what was fraud in it they were sending money and money was  crediting without actual debit from source account 

View 5 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

The facts are matching with the data,

They were caught with the 15 Magnus Cards, if we assume a 5 Lacs limit on each, then also it's 75 Lacs to use at a time. (The limit will be higher than that.)

Their total purchase was around 104 crores, so the average monthly is only around 20 crore according to the fraud duration of 5 months. ( Daily will come around 67 Lacs)

Order, Cancel, Repeat.

The reward rate for the gift voucher from Magnus is around 1.5 - 2.5 % only.

@Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas @Gauravmittal49589

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Where is 15 magnus cards written??

Bhai daily 67 lacs ka order 5 mahine tak konsa bank allow karta hai??

Aur agar 1.5-2.5% reward hi lena tha to vo log high fees magnus kyon lete

Aur 2 bando ko 15 magnus diye kisne

Clearly facts missing hai
View 9 more replies
Link Copied

From now onwards I will report tricks posted on desidime to cybercrime portal yaha bhi aisi same scam dirty tricks post hoti hai @Simbha3 cybercrime department must need to take cognizance 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How the hell they got reward points even after cancelled the order....🤔

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Not sure how he managed to get reward points even after getting the refund. Also I have no idea if the axis magnus card is available on Rupay network or not.

I have one axis credit card on rupay network and the refund basically gets credited as upi payment, it doesn't shows as refund and so I receive reward points on the same. and this happens in case of ICICI as well they show refund as upi cashback adjusted and reward points are not reversed for the transaction.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Half-baked news from the news portal side!
View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does hdfc billpay reward points for cc bill payment come under fruad category smiley

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
yes if you can trick the HDFC system to make it pay more than Rs. 750 per card per month

You are welcome to try Mr. Hacker:P
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Back in 2016, I discovered similar loophole where one startup was crediting coins for single order 3-4 times by pressing back button after the transaction was successful 😅

More interesting thing was - they had some signup offer and you can create multiple accounts using same phone number 🥲

I was going slowly with my loot trick but after one month i read one shocking news - one youngster was arrested for defrauding 1+ crore and hacking their systems. 

Buss Bhai stopped next day and kept following news for 1-2 weeks. That guy was released after few days and I read detailed investigation report which was prepared by one IPS officer 😐

I could have ended in jail but thankfully I did not leak this trick otherwise fate kuch aur hi hota.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Which one?

View 1 more reply
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Link Copied

Ye uske hi chele hai asli guru to wahi ha joy

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ham to 50k 60k me hi khush rahte hain.. 2 cr rwd point aaya kaise pahle.. kitna limit hoga mad kitna use kiya hoga? Kuchh aur hi ghapla hoga

. Not only rwd points.. pure lifetime me itne ka rwd nahi mil sakta ek card se

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes facts are not matching

There are 2 possibilities
1. Police don't properly how much fraud they have done.
2. Police may be trying to cover up them in exchange of some gold coins joy joy

As facts mentioned in original post which are in doubt is -
1.no credit card provide cashback/reward points for refunded transactions
2.if he used magnus card the rewards rate would have been minimum around 5% not just 1-2%
3.i don't think any credit card like axis allows transactions in crores , maybe amex can allow but not till 100 crores joy joy

There's must an another story as all facts mentioned in post are really impossible sweat_smile sweat_smile

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro but after refund, reward points get reverse back to the bank so how they got the reward points at first hand? I've ordered so many things from different platform and all of them refunded the money back to the source payment method. And  my cashback, reward points got also reversed back.  How did they get the reward points? I'm confuse!

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Some axis loophole they not gonna reveal.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

This is lesson to misusers like Abhi abhi bhi time hai sudhar jao 

Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Why are you always onto @abhishek012 . Kya bigada hai uss bnde ne aapka??

View 2 more replies
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

yeh dono pakka desidimers hai.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
ek Axis Credit Card department me tha pehle, so thoda knowledge wahi se mila tha usko.
View 1 more reply
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

How were they receiving the reward points without delivery 

Want to know for educational purposes. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

+1

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The news link is not revealing much,

hmm what is the modulus operandi behind this trick? can someone elaborate so that its easy to understand

so that we can be careful:)

Generous Generous
Link Copied
The Link is revealing pretty much everything.
There is an English translation link is also available, check that as well. 😉
View 4 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@Bhawin is that you  grin grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
hahahahha you found the culprit ah? @bankipad 
View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Kisi din abhisek ka v nam ayega.

Link Copied

Iska naam roshan hoga pure india is ne to bade lambe lambe fraud kar rakhe honge 

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply