Hotness BSNL 4G NEW PLAN FOR INTERNET USERS (Not calls)

Hot Deal BSNL 4G NEW PLAN FOR INTERNET USERS (Not calls)

522°
Missing
Deal Hunter
189
21582
107

BSNL 4G NEW PLAN FOR INTERNET USERS (Not calls)
Rs.96 Plan : Get 10GB/Per day for 28 days.
RS.236 Plan : Get 10GB/Per Day for 84 days

Expired 10 months
40 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
497
3854
46

What 10gb per day?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

There is no update from BSNL till now but news are remours

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
254
2

Even if I download continuously, I won’t be able to download more than 1GB in 28 days on BSNL 3G toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
20
0

Source of this information?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
497
3854
46
navin_net wrote:

Source of this information?

Googulu

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3163
26
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Googulu

data benefit BSNL ko dena he, googulu nhi dega

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23356
291
santosh_blr wrote:

Even if I download continuously, I won’t be able to download more than 1GB in 28 days on BSNL 3G toungueout

See my stats stuck_out_tongue and I’m not downloading all day

Missing
suspended
215
221
13
niravgangar8248 wrote:

There is no update from BSNL till now but news are remours

Its official but currently for andhra Pradesh

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
362
5
Expand
getready wrote:

See my stats stuck_out_tongue and I’m not downloading all day

BSNL will go bankrupt if more users like you join smile smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
88
1955
26
Expand
getready wrote:

See my stats stuck_out_tongue and I’m not downloading all day

Hyd? Bsnl 4g available in hyd na? I am yet to upgrade my bsnl sims from 3g to 4g,i tried at past but they were asked 100 rs per sim to provide 4g sim 😆 , what’s the present scenario?

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23356
291
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Hyd? Bsnl 4g available in hyd na? I am yet to upgrade my bsnl sims from 3g to 4g,i tried at past but they were asked 100 rs per sim to provide 4g sim 😆 , what’s the present scenario?

*

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23356
291
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Hyd? Bsnl 4g available in hyd na? I am yet to upgrade my bsnl sims from 3g to 4g,i tried at past but they were asked 100 rs per sim to provide 4g sim 😆 , what’s the present scenario?

I am not sure if BSNL 4G is available in Hyderabad. Just like Bangalore, they seems to have issued 4G Sims long back (BTW I live in Bangalore now and it is just 3G)
For 4G speeds, check this thread https://ddime.i...MF

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
254
2
Expand
getready wrote:

See my stats stuck_out_tongue and I’m not downloading all day

flushed flushed flushed you too are from BLR if I am right.. this speed on BSNL?

- which BSNL sim? 3G or 4G?
- which phone?
- which area (if I can ask)?? .. as we only get data in trickles here near Rajajinagar sad
- lastly what plan is this which allows you to download soo much?
Missing
Deal Cadet
190
438
7
Expand
getready wrote:

See my stats stuck_out_tongue and I’m not downloading all day

You must be feeling likehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/582566/original/ECZAEh4UwAAGaTQ.jpg?1566983036

Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1606
28

BSNL 4G is works in Rajasthan??

Missing
Entertainer
22
2079
26

😱😱😱😱10gb. It’s time to buy brazzers premium membership 😇

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23356
291
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:
flushed flushed flushed you too are from BLR if I am right.. this speed on BSNL?

- which BSNL sim? 3G or 4G?
- which phone?
- which area (if I can ask)?? .. as we only get data in trickles here near Rajajinagar sad
- lastly what plan is this which allows you to download soo much?

1. 3G
2. Realme
3. WF
4. 1098/1099 True Unlimited for 84 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
28
841
7
Expand
getready wrote:

1. 3G
2. Realme
3. WF
4. 1098/1099 True Unlimited for 84 days

Speed kitni aati hai???
3g hai aur mere jio vodafone airtel 4g sabko ukaad dala bsnl ne toh
Time to switch to bsnl stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
946
14

Do we have any comprehensive list of BSNL 4g coverage.

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1781
11

Barah Maheenay
Sey
Nahee lagney wala
Line

Missing
Deal Brigadier
79,700
92983
1277
Expand
getready wrote:

4. 1098/1099 True Unlimited for 84 days

party over bro.

Missing