BSNL, MTNL to be merged; Cabinet approves four-way revival plan

130°
Missing
Deal Captain
802
8184
122
BSNL, MTNL to be merged; Cabinet approves four-way revival plan
Deal Expired

BSNL, MTNL to be merged; Cabinet approves four-way revival plan

Telecom Minister Prasad said that government wants to make these companies more competitive.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/econo...

sunglasses

Modi govt gives nod to BSNL, MTNL merger; to raise sovereign bond worth Rs 15,000 crore for revival

BSNL-MTNL Merger: The Cabinet has confirmed that as part of the revival plan, BSNL and MTNL’s assets worth Rs 38,000 crore will be monetised

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-po...

hushed
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55

38000 crore monetized means it will be sold ?

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8184
122
rogerthat wrote:

38000 crore monetized means it will be sold ?

RSP bola nahi bechenge nahi band karenge VRS denge

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
desiman wrote:

RSP bola nahi bechenge nahi band karenge VRS denge

i support vrs.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
103
4631
41
rogerthat wrote:

38000 crore monetized means it will be sold ?

properties will be sold

Missing
Critic
373
3641
48
rogerthat wrote:

38000 crore monetized means it will be sold ?

Present Central Govt has plans to monetise (sell off) maximum properties owned by all PSUs, not just of BSNL/MTNL. They have even created a centralised database called Govt Land Information System so that all details can be readily accessed at the touch of a button.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
240
1
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Present Central Govt has plans to monetise (sell off) maximum properties owned by all PSUs, not just of BSNL/MTNL. They have even created a centralised database called Govt Land Information System so tall all details can be readily accessed at the touch of a button.

Info

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Present Central Govt has plans to monetise (sell off) maximum properties owned by all PSUs, not just of BSNL/MTNL. They have even created a centralised database called Govt Land Information System so that all details can be readily accessed at the touch of a button.

very good , one more thing they should do is disable Cash deposits and withdrawal completely. only allow limited  withdrawal transaction upto 10k per month.  cash is real culprit.

Every single Cash deposited has to be accounted for.

without Cash there will be no hoarding , black money , tax evasion.

traders can allowed to deposit cash marching their invoices . all this has to be centralized online.

can be done successfully by first Making truly digital india .  maybe over next five years .


Missing
Critic
373
3641
48
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

very good , one more thing they should do is disable Cash deposits and withdrawal completely. only allow limited  withdrawal transaction upto 10k per month.  cash is real culprit.

Every single Cash deposited has to be accounted for.

without Cash there will be no hoarding , black money , tax evasion.

traders can allowed to deposit cash marching their invoices . all this has to be centralized online.

can be done successfully by first Making truly digital india .  maybe over next five years .


to control cash transactions, the first thing was to remove high value notes. by introducing 2000 note, cash transactions have been encouraged. 2000 notes have made hoarding even easier than before. to control cash transactions, both 2000 and 500 notes need to be immediately demonetised. there should not be any note above 200.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
417
5
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

very good , one more thing they should do is disable Cash deposits and withdrawal completely. only allow limited  withdrawal transaction upto 10k per month.  cash is real culprit.

Every single Cash deposited has to be accounted for.

without Cash there will be no hoarding , black money , tax evasion.

traders can allowed to deposit cash marching their invoices . all this has to be centralized online.

can be done successfully by first Making truly digital india .  maybe over next five years .


That’s impossible. Don’t even expect.
That’s like permanent demonetization condition.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
417
5
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

to control cash transactions, the first thing was to remove high value notes. by introducing 2000 note, cash transactions have been encouraged. 2000 notes have made hoarding even easier than before. to control cash transactions, both 2000 and 500 notes need to be immediately demonetised. there should not be any note above 200.

I think they’re controlling 2000 notes now, removing ATM withdrawal/deposit.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4240
49
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

very good , one more thing they should do is disable Cash deposits and withdrawal completely. only allow limited  withdrawal transaction upto 10k per month.  cash is real culprit.

Every single Cash deposited has to be accounted for.

without Cash there will be no hoarding , black money , tax evasion.

traders can allowed to deposit cash marching their invoices . all this has to be centralized online.

can be done successfully by first Making truly digital india .  maybe over next five years .


Stop your baseless thoughts.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1187
18

Leased Or Sold ?
If Sold Then You All Know Who Is The Buyer laughing

Missing