BSNL plan extension stopped by deducting 2rs from main balance

140°
Deal Cadet
Ragu_Tamil

BSNL stopped plan extension by deducting 2rs from main balance. Is anyone aware. For eg. If your one year plan expired and if you have amount in main balance, then they will deduct 2rs and extend the validity by 4 days. This is not happening since nov 17 for me.

26 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

my plan got extended on 19-Nov
the plan doesnt get extended on the day when earlier plan ends, it happens after 2 days if you dont recharge using regular plan.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724061/medium/Screenshot_20211122-064413_2.png?1637543804

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
mysalemo771 wrote:

my plan got extended on 19-Nov
the plan doesnt get extended on the day when earlier plan ends, it happens after 2 days if you dont recharge using regular plan.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724061/medium/Screenshot_20211122-064413_2.png?1637543804

Oh yes. My 150rs balance was gone. Dont know how. thats the reason my plan was not extended. Anyway to check usage?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ragu_Tamil wrote:

Oh yes. My 150rs balance was gone. Dont know how. thats the reason my plan was not extended. Anyway to check usage?

try *123#, there many be option.
check if your balance is used to data consumption

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This 2 rupee deduction and 4 days validity thing never worked with my number… ☹️

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Yes it’s stopped for me also. & Main balance also expires now along with plan validity.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Saale sb ke sb lootere hai angry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

This 2 rupee deduction and 4 days validity thing never worked with my number… ☹️

Which circle? Rs.2 deduction happens on second day after validity expiry not next day.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
SandipxDip wrote:

Yes it’s stopped for me also. & Main balance also expires now along with plan validity.

This is the worst thing that any operator has ever implemented. Only BSNL can be so daft.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Which circle? Rs.2 deduction happens on second day after validity expiry not next day.

Yes… if ur plan expired on 9-11 then rs2 will b deducted on 11-11

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Bsnl 365/398 rc me 60days ke baad me outgoing calls/sms work krta hai kya dosto ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
onlineuser7 wrote:

Bsnl 365/398 rc me 60days ke baad me outgoing calls/sms work krta hai kya dosto ?

Yes, calls/SMS will work. Charges will deduct from main balance. Per minute plan tariff will be applicable.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhijith143 wrote:

Yes… if ur plan expired on 9-11 then rs2 will b deducted on 11-11

Why are you telling me? I asked Himanshu about which circle he belong to and explained him that deduction happen on second day. lol

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Why are you telling me? I asked Himanshu about which circle he belong to and explained him that deduction happen on second day. lol

Tamilnadu Circle bro.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ragu_Tamil wrote:

Tamilnadu Circle bro.

Rs.2 deduction plan working All over India for BSNL users. As you said, you may not have balance at end of validity.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Which circle? Rs.2 deduction happens on second day after validity expiry not next day.

UP west/Uttarakhand bro… For my number they did not deduct any money from main balance if kept lower than previous recharge plan amount… However on 7th/8th day total main balance becomes Zero (0)
Looks like an exceptional thing… ☹️

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

UP west/Uttarakhand bro… For my number they did not deduct any money from main balance if kept lower than previous recharge plan amount… However on 7th/8th day total main balance becomes Zero (0)
Looks like an exceptional thing… ☹️

Strange. UP West isn’t part of Pan-India scheme for them? Irony is customer care don’t even know about this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

UP west/Uttarakhand bro… For my number they did not deduct any money from main balance if kept lower than previous recharge plan amount… However on 7th/8th day total main balance becomes Zero (0)
Looks like an exceptional thing… ☹️

Same Here Bro. I lost 190 rs which is lower than the recharged plan. also plan not extended. Anybody know how to make complaint

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Rs.2 deduction plan working All over India for BSNL users. As you said, you may not have balance at end of validity.

I had 190 rs in my account. lost all. now not able to do 10 / 20 / 30 rs topup also.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Strange. UP West isn’t part of Pan-India scheme for them? Irony is customer care don’t even know about this.

Yup… Will experiment once again with this when my main balance becomes less than ₹10… I guess after feb/march 2022… blush

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
sri222 wrote:

@rajrocks this thread might help you

so whts the conclusion? this is working or not?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

so whts the conclusion? this is working or not?

You can only check yourself. I can assure you of Punjab, Rajasthan, HP and Haryana, J&K circle.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

so whts the conclusion? this is working or not?

Few dimers mentioned, it’s not working. May be BSNL is in the process of implementing this for all. We have to wait for some days to get clarity on this, let’s see any other dimers facing the same issue.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sri222 wrote:

Yes, calls/SMS will work. Charges will deduct from main balance. Per minute plan tariff will be applicable.

Worst part is sms costs 1.2 rs…

Some banking apps like SBI yono or shitty PSUs apps…take 10 times for veryifing mobile number…

Better got for sms plan

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

UP west/Uttarakhand bro… For my number they did not deduct any money from main balance if kept lower than previous recharge plan amount… However on 7th/8th day total main balance becomes Zero (0)
Looks like an exceptional thing… ☹️

1.
It happens randomly. Once happened with a bsnl no., recharged with 49 plan, after 49 plan validity again started Rs. 2 deduction

2.
Your main bal became ZERO on 7th/8th day because in BSNL when GP2 starts the main balance becomes zero. Its their rule ! Same thing happened in case mentioned in point no. 1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ragu_Tamil wrote:

Same Here Bro. I lost 190 rs which is lower than the recharged plan. also plan not extended. Anybody know how to make complaint

1.
It happens randomly. Once happened with a bsnl no., recharged with 49 plan, after 49 plan validity again started Rs. 2 deduction

2.
Your main bal became ZERO on 7th/8th day because in BSNL when GP2 starts the main balance becomes zero. Its their rule ! Same thing happened in case mentioned in point no. 1

Missing