Bsnl Unlimited Data Pack Info Needed

182°
Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
5

Can Anyone Help Me With This BSNL Unlimited DATA_1098 Pack?

What Speed You Are Getting And Any New User Cashback Offer Regarding Recharge.

Please Help. Thanks In Advance.

23 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Critic
23
1787
40

Why Are You Writing Like That Though? Broken Keyboard?

Missing
Deal Subedar
388
1576
29

First try with small recharge if you want to chk speed in your area

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
39
5358
158

it depends on your location as animesh mentioned. i have been using bsnl unlimited plan continuously and they are really good for the money . The speeds drop only during weekend evening when there is too much load.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
5
animesh7785474 wrote:

First try with small recharge if you want to chk speed in your area

Speed Is Great In 5GB/Day Pack. After Contacting CC They Said Speed Will Be Around 200-250 Kbps Only. confused
I Got 1 – 1.5 mbps Speed In 548 Plan…

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
5
karthi4052752 wrote:

it depends on your location as animesh mentioned. i have been using bsnl unlimited plan continuously and they are really good for the money . The speeds drop only during weekend evening when there is too much load.

Speed Around?? rolleyes

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
ithehappy wrote:

Why Are You Writing Like That Though? Broken Keyboard?

yoU mighT lovE tO gO througH thiS → smile https://www.desidime.com/users/1083002/posts?ar...

it seems some mobile operating systems provide that option somewhere in settings🤦
or that
they are wannabe Buzzfeed staff or actual staff🤦 🤦


to sid00½ , how would speeds in other’s areas matter to you?
better check with users in your own operating location at various peak and off and peak hours or during specific days/occasions.

didn’t check recently but 3000 top-up used to give 20% extra (that is 3600) main balance.
could be circle specific (Calcutta users can check).

new user offers are there all the time on various wallets, apps but average 100-200 benefit only.

Missing
Deal Newbie
90
51
0

Which is bsnl app using for recharging or viewing plans????

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
5
Expand
asgAmalati wrote:

yoU mighT lovE tO gO througH thiS → smile https://www.desidime.com/users/1083002/posts?ar...

it seems some mobile operating systems provide that option somewhere in settings🤦
or that
they are wannabe Buzzfeed staff or actual staff🤦 🤦


to sid00½ , how would speeds in other’s areas matter to you?
better check with users in your own operating location at various peak and off and peak hours or during specific days/occasions.

didn’t check recently but 3000 top-up used to give 20% extra (that is 3600) main balance.
could be circle specific (Calcutta users can check).

new user offers are there all the time on various wallets, apps but average 100-200 benefit only.

As I Mentioned Earlier I Got Around 1 – 1.5 Mbps Speed In 548 Plan. Confirmed Twice With CC They Said Will Get 200 – 250 Kbps Only. That Why I Posted This Thread That Someone Also Got Around 200 – 250 Kbps Speed Only In This Plan.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
5
Vijay33 wrote:

Which is bsnl app using for recharging or viewing plans????

??

Missing
Entertainer
22
2102
26

Don’t use app. Even the non living app shows govt babu style🤣🤣
https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/tariffs.do?P...ID use this to view plans . Recharge through main balance after accumulation of balance by frecharge amazon flash sales.
Speed depends on your location
Do a small recharge and then try yourself.
Pay close attention on plan details as the site shows raised data for limited time. I missed this and brought bsnl sixer of 666 rupee thinking 3.5 GB was there for 134 days. But it was valid for October only and now have 2.5 GB only for remaining

Missing
Entertainer
22
2102
26
Expand
sid007 wrote:

As I Mentioned Earlier I Got Around 1 – 1.5 Mbps Speed In 548 Plan. Confirmed Twice With CC They Said Will Get 200 – 250 Kbps Only. That Why I Posted This Thread That Someone Also Got Around 200 – 250 Kbps Speed Only In This Plan.

Getting for broadband or prepaid???

Missing
Entertainer
22
2102
26
Expand
sid007 wrote:

Prepaid Plan Bro.

Then why call cc for knowing speed? just simply get an experience by yourself. Cc kuch bhi bolega.
Sid ho ke kid ho?☹️☹️
And i forgot a special prepaid website for bsnl. maybe @rajrocks have mentioned it many times

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
39
5358
158
Expand
sid007 wrote:

Speed Around?? rolleyes

I get 500 kilobytes per second download speed and night time it shoots to 1mbps plus

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
5
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Then why call cc for knowing speed? just simply get an experience by yourself. Cc kuch bhi bolega.
Sid ho ke kid ho?☹️☹️
And i forgot a special prepaid website for bsnl. maybe @rajrocks have mentioned it many times

Bro, It’s 1100 INR Plan So Better To Be Careful.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
5
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

I get 500 kilobytes per second download speed and night time it shoots to 1mbps plus

Thanks Bro. Checking Right Now With 1GB Plan, It’s Giving 300 Kbps Speed Will Check In Night Also.

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23505
293

Speed doesn’t vary based on the plan and it is user-specific
Like something suggested, try a day/1gb plan to check network speed in your location
And 1098/1099 plan is no longer true unlimited in many states (Except Karnataka, Bihar..). There’s some 300GB FUP

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
5
getready wrote:

Speed doesn’t vary based on the plan and it is user-specific
Like something suggested, try a day/1gb plan to check network speed in your location
And 1098/1099 plan is no longer true unlimited in many states (Except Karnataka, Bihar..). There’s some 300GB FUP

Thanks A Lot, Bro. I Will Confirm At BSNL Office.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,054
94419
1289
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Nope. The other one. This i know. Maybe it’s circle specific. At the beginning you enter your number for details

circle specific portal has become bs. many plans removed.

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1628
12
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

circle specific portal has become bs. many plans removed.

At the moment 997 seems better. Before so called proposed hike in charges.

Missing