Bsnl validity extension

250°
Critic
MrCritic

Hi guys! My bsnl plan is expiring today and on *123#  it’s showing credit expiry on 02/01/22 i.e; 1week from today.
Will my talktime balance (500+) really expire on 02/01/22 as I had heard in past that they extend 3days validity by charging ₹2 from main balance!!
Moreover they used to auto-activate the minimum validity plan via balance on expiry of current plan, in past.

Anyone knows about current scenario? TIA

Note- Number belongs to Bihar circle.

55 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

May I know on which plan you currently are? For e.g- If it is Rs.49_24 days then Rs.49 will be deducted from your account on E+2 days.

Your Plan Expiry: Dec 26th, 2021

Deduction Date: Dec 28th, 2021.

On 27 i.e tomorrow nothing will happen. Rs.2 deduction only if your balance is lower than your current plan.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

PV365

View 5 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

107 auto deducted. I am new to bsnl and only did 249 frc then during grace period automatically 107 was charged for plan extension

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Oh! how many tt balance u had bro?
After how many days of plan expiry deduction happened?

View 30 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Poor Bsnl activated PV 107 today while I decided of recharging 397 today..Not a single grace day given @desiviru @prem4998

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If you have main balance it will auto debit. Grace period comes to those who doesn’t have balance. I mean GP1 n GP2.

View 10 more replies
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/739101/medium/Screenshot_2022-02-02-01-39-12-72_ccfaa0aae8acc3741b266a6edfeb6051.jpg?1643746163I have main balance and validity of my current plan (which i got with mnp) is about to expire tomorrow.. Can I recharge with this 24 tariff voucher to extend validity or is it compulsory to recharge with plan voucher.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

It’s a rate cutter bro!
You need to recharge with plan vouchers starting ₹49 to extend validity.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Thanks I activated the same plan but they have activated bsnl tune which I dont need and I have tried every possible way to deactivate it.
STOP to 155223, UNSUB to 56700, BT DACT to 56700
Called 155223 . Tried unsubscribing from bsnl tune portal.

Also, from last one  month I am calling and emailing them to deactivate MCA service.
I tried all possible ways to deactivate it. 
Sending UNSUB MCA to 17010 fails.
😅

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Don’t worry it will auto deactivate after free period.

replyuser
Click here to reply