Bsnl validity extension

205°
Critic
MrCritic

Hi guys! My bsnl plan is expiring today and on *123#  it’s showing credit expiry on 02/01/22 i.e; 1week from today.
Will my talktime balance (500+) really expire on 02/01/22 as I had heard in past that they extend 3days validity by charging ₹2 from main balance!!
Moreover they used to auto-activate the minimum validity plan via balance on expiry of current plan, in past.

Anyone knows about current scenario? TIA

Note- Number belongs to Bihar circle.

55 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

May I know on which plan you currently are? For e.g- If it is Rs.49_24 days then Rs.49 will be deducted from your account on E+2 days.

Your Plan Expiry: Dec 26th, 2021

Deduction Date: Dec 28th, 2021.

On 27 i.e tomorrow nothing will happen. Rs.2 deduction only if your balance is lower than your current plan.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
desiviru wrote:

May I know on which plan you currently are? For e.g- If it is Rs.49_24 days then Rs.49 will be deducted from your account on E+2 days.

Your Plan Expiry: Dec 26th, 2021

Deduction Date: Dec 28th, 2021.

On 27 i.e tomorrow nothing will happen. Rs.2 deduction only if your balance is lower than your current plan.

PV365

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

PV365

PV365 changed so auto-deduction of 365 will not happen. Call CC or login to Selfcare portal and check your current applicable Tariff Plan like 106/107 etc and they will deduct according to it. Like in 49 plan they show 107 as PV.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

PV365 changed so auto-deduction of 365 will not happen. Call CC or login to Selfcare portal and check your current applicable Tariff Plan like 106/107 etc and they will deduct according to it. Like in 49 plan they show 107 as PV.

From 49 to 397 all showing in validity plans there.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

From 49 to 397 all showing in validity plans there.

On selfcare when you login it shows account info. like balance validity Grace II etc. What is written in Current Tariff Plan?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

On selfcare when you login it shows account info. like balance validity Grace II etc. What is written in Current Tariff Plan?

Same PV 365

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

Same PV 365

Okay. If you don’t have auto deduction on Dec 28 or no Rs.2 deduction then login again and choose plan of your choice to activate. Else balance will become zero on Jan 3.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

107 auto deducted. I am new to bsnl and only did 249 frc then during grace period automatically 107 was charged for plan extension

Critic Critic
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

107 auto deducted. I am new to bsnl and only did 249 frc then during grace period automatically 107 was charged for plan extension

Oh! how many tt balance u had bro?
After how many days of plan expiry deduction happened?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

Oh! how many tt balance u had bro?
After how many days of plan expiry deduction happened?

2 days after expiry. I had 204 and they deducted 107 for 84 days.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Poor Bsnl activated PV 107 today while I decided of recharging 397 today..Not a single grace day given @desiviru @prem4998

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MrCritic wrote:

Poor Bsnl activated PV 107 today while I decided of recharging 397 today..Not a single grace day given @desiviru @prem4998

If you have main balance it will auto debit. Grace period comes to those who doesn’t have balance. I mean GP1 n GP2.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

2 days after expiry. I had 204 and they deducted 107 for 84 days.

It’s random thing in BSNL, normally auto debit happens next day of expiry or two.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
simhapur wrote:

If you have main balance it will auto debit. Grace period comes to those who doesn’t have balance. I mean GP1 n GP2.

Bro as you see in above post, even after having main balance of 200+, auto-debit happened on Expiry+2days (And not on the very next day) for Prem bro.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
simhapur wrote:

It’s random thing in BSNL, normally auto debit happens next day of expiry or two.

From next time onwards needs to be cautious enough to recharge plan of my choice on the last day of plan expiry.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
MrCritic wrote:

107 is better in my opinion

107 is better in my opinion. You get 84 days of 100 free minutes. But in 397 it’s only 60 days of free unlimited calling.

Atleast for me, 107 is far better. I use bsnl only for sms and occassional short calls. So it serves the purpose.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
simhapur wrote:

It’s random thing in BSNL, normally auto debit happens next day of expiry or two.

Yeah, it’s 2nd day after expiry for me. So they gave me a one full day grace time.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MrCritic wrote:

Poor Bsnl activated PV 107 today while I decided of recharging 397 today..Not a single grace day given @desiviru @prem4998

That’s why I asked you to check on selfacre portal on what plan it shows and call cc to know. I already mentioned Plan 106/107 as they are default. Didn’t know they will deduct next day itself. Here in Punjab/Haryana/Rajasthan sim I have they always deducted after E+2 days. Sad to know you got charged very next day.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Yeah, it’s 2nd day after expiry for me. So they gave me a one full day grace time.

I am interested in knowing that what is the tariff after 100 mins of free call?

106 plan – should be per second charge

107 plan – should be per minute charge

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

I am interested in knowing that what is the tariff after 100 mins of free call?

106 plan – should be per second charge

107 plan – should be per minute charge

You have already answered your own question 😀

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

You have already answered your own question 😀

Are but what is the charge?

Is it 1 paise / sec for 106?

And

₹1 / mint for 107?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Are but what is the charge?

Is it 1 paise / sec for 106?

And

₹1 / mint for 107?

Yes.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

I am interested in knowing that what is the tariff after 100 mins of free call?

106 plan – should be per second charge

107 plan – should be per minute charge

You are correct. For 107 it shows premium per minute for me. In fact I did not know about this until you said here.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

Yes.

Hm then better go for 106 plan if available

But heard 106 recharge is automatically converted to 107 post recharge of 106

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
MrCritic wrote:

Poor Bsnl activated PV 107 today while I decided of recharging 397 today..Not a single grace day given @desiviru @prem4998

Call BSNL cc. They should refund it.

You can recharge through main balance using *444*397#.

Years back they activated some plan available at that time, on next day to the expiry. When I complained to cc they asked me to do a recharge of my choice within 28 day and then the debited balance will be refunded. I recharged on 28th day and got the refund. 

This may also work if they say so. But you need to talk to their cc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chunnumunnuannu wrote:

Call BSNL cc. They should refund it.

You can recharge through main balance using *444*397#.

Years back they activated some plan available at that time, on next day to the expiry. When I complained to cc they asked me to do a recharge of my choice within 28 day and then the debited balance will be refunded. I recharged on 28th day and got the refund. 

This may also work if they say so. But you need to talk to their cc.

Getting refund from BSNL even for VAS was a daunting task. They will never refund for Plan Vouchers.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

107 is better in my opinion. You get 84 days of 100 free minutes. But in 397 it’s only 60 days of free unlimited calling.

Atleast for me, 107 is far better. I use bsnl only for sms and occassional short calls. So it serves the purpose.

In my area, bsnl 3g data speed is far better any Jio/Airtel 4G..I don’t use it as primary sim just due to regular network outage..I would have recharged with 397 without a second thought, had I not been on UL plan on my idea sim.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Are but what is the charge?

Is it 1 paise / sec for 106?

And

₹1 / mint for 107?

No it is 30p/min and 1p/2s in 107/106 respectively.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

No it is 30p/min and 1p/2s in 107/106 respectively.

You sure about this?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply