Buying insurance

64°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

Which all insurance website used Amazon pay Wallet options,does icici Lombard have it

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26

Which type of insurance you want to purchase?
Car/ Bike/ Life/ Term

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
SleeperRAW wrote:

Which type of insurance you want to purchase?
Car/ Bike/ Life/ Term

I want to buy from websites instead of policy bazaar,icici Lombard has a Wallet section is apay included

Missing
Budding Star
211
27731
199

I want to buy insurance for bike. Which one is best and where?

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I want to buy insurance for bike. Which one is best and where?

Get quotes from Policybazaar. You can also use Amazon Pay wallet. Make sure your IDV is set to max (If your vehicle is new). Also try to add zero depreciation (you can add this only if your vehicle is 3 years old). Better to go with New India Assurance.
. You can also buy 3rd party insurance from Acko or Policybazaar .

Missing
Budding Star
211
27731
199
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

Get quotes from Policybazaar. You can also use Amazon Pay wallet. Make sure your IDV is set to max (If your vehicle is new). Also try to add zero depreciation (you can add this only if your vehicle is 3 years old). Better to go with New India Assurance.
. You can also buy 3rd party insurance from Acko or Policybazaar .

Vehicle is 3 years old.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Vehicle is 3 years old.

Then Zero depreciation is not applicable in that case. I will recommend to take comprehensive with max IDV. If in case of fire/theft, you will get back your money almost equal to your IDV (Insured Declared Value).

Missing