Can virtual debit cards be used on CRED?

124°
Missing
Deal Cadet
173
254
4

I am not able to use my APB virtual debit card on CRED. It is showing the error that card is blocked.
Can payzapp or any other virtual / online debit card be used to pay bill on CRED?

20 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
334
7678
113

Paytm Payments Bank virtual RuPay debit card work on CRED.

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
254
4

OK. So as such no benefit of using debit card to pay credit card bills on CRED.

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
254
4
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm Payments Bank virtual RuPay debit card work on CRED.

Is there any benefit of using Rupay card in terms of rewards etc.?

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49

Nowadays it is not easy to rotate Credit Card funds. Forget about it. Tujhse na ho payega..
@TEMPER Bhai se hi puchh lo…

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
Chikky wrote:

Is there any benefit of using Rupay card in terms of rewards etc.?

As per @rajeshcaicwacs259 only SBI debit cards are still offering reward points for transacting on cred

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
254
4
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Nowadays it is not easy to rotate Credit Card funds. Forget about it. Tujhse na ho payega..
@TEMPER Bhai se hi puchh lo…

Paying CC bill by DC is not money rotation. I am just interested in knowing if there is any additional benefit of using particular DC.
My HDFC platinum DC gives 1% cashback but not on CRED.

Missing
Deal Subedar
149
1998
35
Expand
sardasa wrote:

As per @rajeshcaicwacs259 only SBI debit cards are still offering reward points for transacting on cred

I don’t know for what reason my SBI Classic visa debit card always don’t work in CRED sad

Missing
Shopping Friend
334
7678
113
Expand
Chikky wrote:

Is there any benefit of using Rupay card in terms of rewards etc.?

BOI RuPay debit card give 0.5% rewards points.

Missing
Shopping Friend
334
7678
113
Expand
Chikky wrote:

On cred too?

yup,

BOI RuPay debit card, every month do first transaction should be Rs10,001+ then your rest of the transaction points will get double.

extra bonus points added on next month.

BOI RuPay Classic debit card per day transaction limit 25k,

BOI RuPay Platinum debit card per day transaction limit 1 Lac.

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
72
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

yup,

BOI RuPay debit card, every month do first transaction should be Rs10,001+ then your rest of the transaction points will get double.

extra bonus points added on next month.

BOI RuPay Classic debit card per day transaction limit 25k,

BOI RuPay Platinum debit card per day transaction limit 1 Lac.

I have boi rupay and visa, but stopped giving points after march. Are you getting points still?

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
574
25

ICICI debit cards also give payback points on cred
different variant of cards have different reward structure

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
72
3
stealdeal wrote:

ICICI debit cards also give payback points on cred
different variant of cards have different reward structure

Not now. I have coral and expression debit cards, no points given after march

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
130
0

Does ICICI wealth management World Debit Card give reward points on Cred?

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
DealMonarch wrote:

Does ICICI wealth management World Debit Card give reward points on Cred?

I doubt

ICICI has stopped

Missing