Can we get 1% cashback on Hdfc Easyshop Platinum Debit Card.

129°
Deal Cadet
72
472
2

On credit card bill Payment.

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
69
1096
9

Yes. Pay bills from HDFC Bill Pay using this card and get 1% cashback upto 50 per month

57
670
4
Snikeus wrote:

Yes. Pay bills from HDFC Bill Pay using this card and get 1% cashback upto 50 per month

Bro do we need to pay from bill & recharge tab in NetBanking?

69
1096
9
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Bro do we need to pay from bill & recharge tab in NetBanking?

Yes. These are the steps:
Login to HDFC net banking → bill pay & recharge → add biller → credit card → select your credit card issuer → enter cc number and nick name and add the biller.

57
670
4
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

Yes. These are the steps:
Login to HDFC net banking → bill pay & recharge → add biller → credit card → select your credit card issuer → enter cc number and nick name and add the biller.

Thank you….kg+

39
1320
22

is this still working?
Just got a easyShop platinum debit card.

69
1096
9
makeourdeal wrote:

is this still working?
Just got a easyShop platinum debit card.

Yep, still working

3
4872
11
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

Yep, still working

me too got recently, plz reply
1.validity of regular 1% rp and gyftr smartbuy rp?
2.how many reward points required to redeem
3.are there any charges, if we redeem rp?

69
1096
9
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

me too got recently, plz reply
1.validity of regular 1% rp and gyftr smartbuy rp?
2.how many reward points required to redeem
3.are there any charges, if we redeem rp?

1. The 1% reward points are valid for 12 months, no idea on gyftr rp as I use CC there
2. Reward points can be redeemed in multiples of 250 (1 rp = Re 1), so min required is Rs 250
3. No charges for redemption

Missing