CC bill payment status and accounting

44°
Post Tycoon
Mik3M
Hi guys.

I always have issues with maintaining the Credit card bill I have paid and remaining.

Currently I do maintain a text file, but I sometimes forget to add in it and I am always confused if I have correctly edited it any digit I might have entered wrong etc.

Cred helps but it misses many times when I use multiple ways to pay the bill like mobikwik and other apps.
Like mostly I pay at the last days before due date and it takes time to get acknowledgement from Banks in email so cred is lacking in that case.

How do you guys do it.?
Because banking apps are Stupid in terms of showing paid amount. Sbi card app just shows "paid" and "pending" status.

Thank you in advance.
Please help.!
Top Comments
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Maintain an Excel spreadsheet like I do, I've also shared it in the past, mine is highly specific to my need and tracking but does the job ... looks something like this ... has some formulas and formatting for color based on specific keywords ... build yours and diligently update it, done

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
just select one date in the month and pay all your pending dues/generated bills.
also just set statement generation date same for all your cards
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

The dates are already the same.

But I start paying in last week to the due date in installments to avail offers from multiple apps etc.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Cred

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Maintain an Excel spreadsheet like I do, I've also shared it in the past, mine is highly specific to my need and tracking but does the job ... looks something like this ... has some formulas and formatting for color based on specific keywords ... build yours and diligently update it, done

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Can add partial payments..?
View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply