Hot Deal Change in dream11 bonus usage criteria.

398°
Deal Cadet
59
955
7

Now 100% upto 25 rule is removed. Only 10% of entry amount is there.

47 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
81
376
4

I know this was coming. Should have joined future contests. 1000 wasted. Anyway time to uninstall dream now.

130
1416
4


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/673647/medium/Screenshot_20210325-153933.png?1616666985wasted🤦….aaj takda nuksaan ho gya☹️ …. phir advertisement ati hai tum dream11 pe team bnao…ab ghnta bnaege team expressionless

81
2247
27
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

You need Both Skills and Luck to win.
Skills mean proper research of each and every player, team records, player records, venue records, etc. But Even though your Research is full proof you need luck as well. I have seen People winning in Lacs and lose in lacs. It’s similar to Stock Trading where there are just few percentages making big bucks and the rest losing.

If u play h2h… With all skills u mentioned… Ur likely to win mostly

0
7038
146
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

If u play h2h… With all skills u mentioned… Ur likely to win mostly

H2H requires a Winning Ratio of More than 60% which is almost impossible to achieve in long run. That’s why prefer 3,4 member leagues as it only requires a winning ratio of 40% and 30% which is achievable. Only Playing H2H is not profitable in long run. As You can see the Winning ratio of Top Players whose rank is 300+ in Dream11 barely have winning ratios of 45-50%.

81
2247
27
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

H2H requires a Winning Ratio of More than 60% which is almost impossible to achieve in long run. That’s why prefer 3,4 member leagues as it only requires a winning ratio of 40% and 30% which is achievable. Only Playing H2H is not profitable in long run. As You can see the Winning ratio of Top Players whose rank is 300+ in Dream11 barely have winning ratios of 45-50%.

Higher the risk …. Higher the reward… 75%  chance in h2h ur playing a account which d11 has created ( more than 2L contests joined) inturn selects teams based on highest% selected players… U can easily outscore them if u really analyze IMO

0
7038
146
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Higher the risk …. Higher the reward… 75%  chance in h2h ur playing a account which d11 has created ( more than 2L contests joined) inturn selects teams based on highest% selected players… U can easily outscore them if u really analyze IMO

Opponents also play to win. Rarely you will find users making random teams. Rewards are not that great as you are risking 5750 for 4250 Profit if one is playing for 10k contest. Whereas 3850 and 2999 gives you profit of 6150 and 7000 in 3,4 Members. So you have leway to make losses in 3,4 member leagues. Losing is part of the game and have to make provisions for it as well.

81
2247
27
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

Opponents also play to win. Rarely you will find users making random teams. Rewards are not that great as you are risking 5750 for 4250 Profit if one is playing for 10k contest. Whereas 3850 and 2999 gives you profit of 6150 and 7000 in 3,4 Members. So you have leway to make losses in 3,4 member leagues. Losing is part of the game and have to make provisions for it as well.

I guess u haven’t played h2h… I played almost 500 h2h contests… Almost 400 it was against d11 created fake account only… Not with a random user

50
117
1
dudesam wrote:

I know this was coming. Should have joined future contests. 1000 wasted. Anyway time to uninstall dream now.

How u know it was coming?

0
7038
146
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

I guess u haven’t played h2h… I played almost 500 h2h contests… Almost 400 it was against d11 created fake account only… Not with a random user

That might be case in India or ipl matches. Hardly see opponents with random teams in basketball, football, domestic cricket matches.

81
2247
27
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

That might be case in India or ipl matches. Hardly see opponents with random teams in basketball, football, domestic cricket matches.

I play EPL games … It’s same their as well… But yeah it’s strategy for everyone.

46
325
1
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

That might be case in India or ipl matches. Hardly see opponents with random teams in basketball, football, domestic cricket matches.

You mean to say dream11 itself creating fake teams?

0
7038
146
Expand
saichand.sanka wrote:

You mean to say dream11 itself creating fake teams?

Why would they create fake teams for H2H and small leagues? There is hardly any gain. You can see player history. In Grand leagues There are chances. But still giving 1 Cr top prize they are making Commissions in tune of 4 Cr.

81
376
4
Expand
BeUnique wrote:

How u know it was coming?

They suddenly started giving alot of bonus cash during the 5 t20 matches, alot of people already accumulated more than 1000 bonus cash which was quite fishy, and look next day they changed tnc of using it

261
1749
5
Expand
dudesam wrote:

They suddenly started giving alot of bonus cash during the 5 t20 matches, alot of people already accumulated more than 1000 bonus cash which was quite fishy, and look next day they changed tnc of using it

This was also in previous ipl but at that time no terms changed

Missing