Cheapest Jio recharge?

181°
Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88

My 4 month old Jio prepaid is not working. What is the cheapest recharge that I can do to make it active again? Any offers that can be used?

18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4384
63

Considering your age cheapest method would be for you that you should go to Himalayan and live there and leave all these MOHMAYA smile

Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224
malikcool wrote:

Considering your age cheapest method would be for you that you should go to Himalayan and live there and leave all these MOHMAYA smile

smile smile
Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224

Budhe-Baba
https://www.desidime.com/user...24

your jio number have main account balance ?

if yes then no need to do any recharge !

otherwise do 98 plan once to get it active again !

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49

aapke zamaane ka BSNL use karo

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88
syed786 wrote:

Budhe-Baba
https://www.desidime.com/user...24

your jio number have main account balance ?

if yes then no need to do any recharge !

otherwise do 98 plan once to get it active again !

No main balance in my main account cry

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88
syed786 wrote:

Budhe-Baba
https://www.desidime.com/user...24

your jio number have main account balance ?

if yes then no need to do any recharge !

otherwise do 98 plan once to get it active again !

Any external offers that can be applied on top of 98 plan?

Missing
Entertainer
745
2784
37
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Any external offers that can be applied on top of 98 plan?

Do 100 rs top up (using some cb offer like fc/paytm/amazon) and then use this main balance to rc 98 plan.

Missing
Entertainer
745
2784
37

And if you intend to keep using it as primary sim, then keep doing top ups of 20/50/100 using offers on fc/amazon. You’ll easily save 30-40% on Recharges.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2318
16

you can recharge your jio sim with with 49/- basically you dont need jiophone for this plan. but internet will not work if you are using smartphone. but you can make/receive calls on your smartphone.

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17
ssganesh wrote:

you can recharge your jio sim with with 49/- basically you dont need jiophone for this plan. but internet will not work if you are using smartphone. but you can make/receive calls on your smartphone.

Sure you can make calls?

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2318
16
Expand
jileg wrote:

Sure you can make calls?

a popular youtuber said that. not tested by me.

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

a popular youtuber said that. not tested by me.

I tested it did not work

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,074
979
12
ssganesh wrote:

you can recharge your jio sim with with 49/- basically you dont need jiophone for this plan. but internet will not work if you are using smartphone. but you can make/receive calls on your smartphone.

make/recieve calls only on jio network, did it start working on other operators?

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2318
16
Expand
COUNTSTOP wrote:

make/recieve calls only on jio network, did it start working on other operators?

not sure

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
322
6

@Budhe-Baba jio ki sim se ambani ko call karke puch lo aur ha neeta bhabhi ko meri taraf se hello bol dena.

Missing
Deal Newbie
-1
74
2

I need 399 jio recharge in 300 who can do post me asap

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2640
32

I want to take 1 secondary number just for creating new accounts on some sites. Can i take free jio sim amd it will work without any recharge?

Missing