Cheaters

77°
Deal Newbie
Shyam02

I ordered this product on 03rd of September 2018 and it got delivered on 17th September . When it delivered I disbursed my old refrigerator and waited for installation which was scheduled for 19th of September . 19th I got a mesaage that some one from whirlpool coming to home for installation . I took leave and waited at home for the same . No one turned up and didn’t get any information too about any cancellation or postponing of installation. After that I didn’t get any call / message or anything for the next 10 days regarding installation. On 29th September I called Flipkart to know about my installation for the product which is delivered 10 days back . What they said was they are not responsible for it Coz it’s responsibility of whirlpool not Flipkart’s . I was really felt ditched that time as I spend around 23000 for the refrigerator and what I
Got is a packed product which I cannot return as its time up already for returning it , can’t use even as if
I open the box warranty will get void, and even after 2 weeks after delivery flipkart or whirlpool doesn’t bothered about delivery .

Today I got call from a guy from flipkart . He was so irresponsible was saying he will schedule the installation for tomorrow if I need . I asked for proper date / time and technician number who is coming for installation as I don’t want to take leave for another day and wait at home expecting these fucking flipkart guys will come . He denied it and cancelled my installation request .

Anyhow this is the greatest customer support flipkart giving to its customers and am so happy with that.

I don’t need any kind of installation or service from flipkart anymore . And am not going to return the product or use it. I gonna keep the product in display at national highway with packing and flipkart and whirlpool tags where those everyone who are passing through the road should see my experience with flipkart and take a decision theirself that never gonna buy anything from
Such a fraud company .

I am gonna do it right now as my protest against such cheaters .

Thanks again to Flipkart and Whirlpool for giving me such a wonderful product worth 23000 which is warranty void and return time expired and which I can not use .

Expecting more stories like this from lakhs for Flipkart customers .

So am gonna post it everywhere I can so it will reach maximum people and i hope it will save few atlest from loosing their hard earned money

Regards
Shyam Mohan
REMOVED

replyuser
Click here to reply