Hot Deal

Check if you received HDFC Banking Programme upgrade Invite

397°
Deal Cadet
IamRage

As the new financial year and a new quarter started , HDFC has started sending the account auto upgrade invites, during march my RM had mentioned that normally on the first week of every quarter the auto push starts coming and could see the banner today in offers page

Netbanking -> Offers

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758196/medium/image.png?1649489447

Expired
65 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

I got Infinia CC directly based on my Imperia Relationship.

You held NRV in savings account or demat or FDs
Do share.

We will accordingly do the needful

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kkrulesdnation wrote:

You held NRV in savings account or demat or FDs
Do share.

We will accordingly do the needful

HDFC only consider Saving account and FD for such offers..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

HDFC only consider Saving account and FD for such offers..

Ok. So you didnt have any card earlier and directly got infinia? Chargeable or LTF ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
IamRage wrote:

Tagging dimers who were part of classic banking programme  or above

@prem4998 @sliced @xpress @chotabaxxa800

For me it got downgraded instead.. showing standard in mobile app.. I don’t know if it is their usual bug, or real downgrade 😀

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xera0117 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758244/original/hdfc1.JPG?1649505189

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758245/original/hdfc2.JPG?1649505253

I got the upgrade to classic banking but upon redirecting to eva it throws stupid errors. Anybody got this problem solved?

Ok i got this issue solved somehow. The error occurs when adblockers, tracking protectors etc are active on hdfc webpage, so if you have any adblocker or like in my case firefox’s enhanced tracking protection on you have to turn them off. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got imperia upgrade. Any tips to maintain it as there were few heavy transactions of my dad so I guess that’s why I might’ve qualified. I also hold hdfc regalia CC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
try_me wrote:

Got imperia upgrade. Any tips to maintain it as there were few heavy transactions of my dad so I guess that’s why I might’ve qualified. I also hold hdfc regalia CC

just keeping some emergency funds in this account as liquid cash

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Since my account got downgraded, what to do with the platinum debit card? I got this card 2 months back. They didn’t charge met yet. Should I hotlist it now, and get a normal card?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Within how much time do they upgrade if details filled on EVA

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

got upgrade offer in two accounts..one from imperia to savings max and other preffered to savings max 😄..is it upgrade or downgrade ?? 😬

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
anshu wrote:

got upgrade offer in two accounts..one from imperia to savings max and other preffered to savings max 😄..is it upgrade or downgrade ?? 😬

imperia to savings max and preferred to savings max is a downgrade 
wonder why they are giving it as a upgrade offer 😅

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
desiman wrote:

Within how much time do they upgrade if details filled on EVA

my classic upgrade was done in 2 days, but the preferred upgrade which i did on Sunday through internet banking is not reflecting yet. Today morning I had done it again via mail + EVA

might reflect in 2-3 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
anshu wrote:

got upgrade offer in two accounts..one from imperia to savings max and other preffered to savings max 😄..is it upgrade or downgrade ?? 😬

Atleast they are giving you option. They hold my neck and thrown me outside of classic.. 😛

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xpress wrote:

Since my account got downgraded, what to do with the platinum debit card? I got this card 2 months back. They didn’t charge met yet. Should I hotlist it now, and get a normal card?

you can confirm by sending a mail to classicbanking @ hdfcbank.com to see if your profile is still part of the classic programme

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
IamRage wrote:

you can confirm by sending a mail to classicbanking @ hdfcbank.com to see if your profile is still part of the classic programme

What should I write to them? I went to bank today to deposit some cash. I asked the cashier am I still part of classic banking. She told me No. 😞

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xpress wrote:

What should I write to them? I went to bank today to deposit some cash. I asked the cashier am I still part of classic banking. She told me No. 😞

What was your relationship value with hdfc ? 

and how long did you maintaned balance less than 1 lakh ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

What was your relationship value with hdfc ? 

and how long did you maintaned balance less than 1 lakh ?

What is relationship value?

I joined Classic last May I think, never maintained average balance of 1 lakh. But I use the account pretty actively with trasactions of around 1 lakh every month.  

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yesterday I got upgraded to preferred banking option and I filled the form. Now that upgrade banner is gone for offer section. How long it will take to upgrade?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
IamRage wrote:

just keeping some emergency funds in this account as liquid cash

In lakhs or 25k+?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I hotlisted my classic debit card last night. Now I want to apply for a new debit card. There is no option available except re issue of the same card. 

Cool Cool
Link Copied
xpress wrote:

I hotlisted my classic debit card last night. Now I want to apply for a new debit card. There is no option available except re issue of the same card. 

visit branch fill up form for new variety of DC

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How many family members you can add in this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Kochiro wrote:

How many family members you can add in this?

Max 4 I guess, you can check with your RM to know the exact details

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
IamRage wrote:

Max 4 I guess, you can check with your RM to know the exact details

RM is not sticking to rules. So My RM left bank and this new RM is like “we can add 8 members in classic group, let’s create account of your family” meanwhile he is like “every member signature is required on classic form to make them part of family group” and I was like dude there’s only space for four people name in there so how is it possible to add 8 members to which he gave no reply O.o he also asked me to come to bank to explain SIP and start it with the bank and also start and RD. I also gave like an hour of good listening just to be on good side of my RM. Now I am hoping for outside help to get some clarification. When I asked about downgrading classic to regular he said it’s not up to him but bank criteria, automation system to do it without his consent.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Kochiro wrote:

RM is not sticking to rules. So My RM left bank and this new RM is like “we can add 8 members in classic group, let’s create account of your family” meanwhile he is like “every member signature is required on classic form to make them part of family group” and I was like dude there’s only space for four people name in there so how is it possible to add 8 members to which he gave no reply O.o he also asked me to come to bank to explain SIP and start it with the bank and also start and RD. I also gave like an hour of good listening just to be on good side of my RM. Now I am hoping for outside help to get some clarification. When I asked about downgrading classic to regular he said it’s not up to him but bank criteria, automation system to do it without his consent.

@decideaim @EkdamSastaRaju – can you pls help with the query?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Futgjitfhig wrote:

Yesterday I got upgraded to preferred banking option and I filled the form. Now that upgrade banner is gone for offer section. How long it will take to upgrade?

is it reflecting for you now ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
IamRage wrote:

is it reflecting for you now ?

not yet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
IamRage wrote:

is it reflecting for you now ?

It’s reflecting now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was upgraded from classic to preferred. I already have classic platinum debit card.
Would they send preferred debit card automatically or i have to apply?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply