Hot Deal

Check if you received HDFC Banking Programme upgrade Invite

397°
Deal Cadet
IamRage

As the new financial year and a new quarter started , HDFC has started sending the account auto upgrade invites, during march my RM had mentioned that normally on the first week of every quarter the auto push starts coming and could see the banner today in offers page

Netbanking -> Offers

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758196/medium/image.png?1649489447

Expired
65 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
basantmo wrote:

I was upgraded from classic to preferred. I already have classic platinum debit card.
Would they send preferred debit card automatically or i have to apply?



But this won’t make much difference If you already have a platinum debit card in terms of rewards
I am still using the platinum card received from instant kit during account opening

Why to waste the resources blush

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got a invite to upgrade from Preferred to Imperia.

Mine is a salary account. But didnt opt for it after seeing MAB. Should I go ahead and opt for the upgrade? or staying with preferred is fine?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
iamrafic wrote:

I got a invite to upgrade from Preferred to Imperia.

Mine is a salary account. But didnt opt for it after seeing MAB. Should I go ahead and opt for the upgrade? or staying with preferred is fine?

how much balance do you plan to keep in hdfc ?

if its in Lakhs whats the harm in upgrade.

even if they downgrade i dont think you would get charged for non Maintenance of mab

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

how much balance do you plan to keep in hdfc ?

if its in Lakhs whats the harm in upgrade.

even if they downgrade i dont think you would get charged for non Maintenance of mab

I dont keep more than a Lac in my account. Middle class salaried person 😄 My account go usually empty during month ends.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
iamrafic wrote:

I dont keep more than a Lac in my account. Middle class salaried person 😄 My account go usually empty during month ends.

hdfc usually doesn’t offers upgrade when you dont have high relationship value with them. Dont know how they offered it then.

if thats the case you can opt for it and can raise the request to downgrade account in future if non Maintenance is charged

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chotabaxxa800 wrote:

hdfc usually doesn’t offers upgrade when you dont have high relationship value with them. Dont know how they offered it then.

if thats the case you can opt for it and can raise the request to downgrade account in future if non Maintenance is charged

Yes, not sure they can charge something for salaried accounts till the salary gets credited.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply