Do you want me to make a Jio Analysis like this?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Comprehensive Analysis of Airtel Prepaid Plans: March 2024 Update

243°
Finance Ninja
shraaj

Hello DesiDime Community,

I've analyzed the per-day recharge costs of Airtel prepaid plans as of March 9th, 2024, sourced directly from Airtel's official website. Additionally, I've included details on Airtel Axis credit cashback and RuPay Platinum debit card discounts. Check out the Excel sheet screenshot I've attached. Bookmark if helpful!

unnamed

There will be a cashback capping of 250Rs on the Airtel Axis credit card from the next month (starting from 20th April) for recharge serial no.34 to 37. Please take note of this.

https://ibb.co/j...XY

Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am using the yearly recharge plan of 1799, I still get 5G data. Couldn't understand why it is shown as NO in the table.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Based on the official website, there is no free unlimited 5G data plan. If you happen to have one, consider yourself lucky. However, I am going with the official information. Currently, my other SIM is on the 455 plan, which is a mini version of the 1799 plan, and it also does not have unlimited 5G data as advertised. Additionally, Airtel's 5G network is limited, and people can confirm this from here. They also deduct data from daily data plans, even if you are in a true 5G zone.

Link Copied
@jainashish85

Bro, you will get 5G on the network. The issue is that you won't get unlimited 5G.

Link Copied
@shraaj

That's true. Here, 5G means, sirf aur sirf 5G UNLIMITED DATA.

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Very much informative.

Which denomination is value for money recharge for 5g unlimited according to you?

I found 479 denomination v4m

Link Copied

479 ₹which I also do recharge  of this denomination

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

nice bro very useful 

Link Copied

I am using the yearly recharge plan of 1799, I still get 5G data. Couldn't understand why it is shown as NO in the table.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Can you please share screenshot 

View 5 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

jio rs. 395 is still the best if you have wifi in home.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
yes and also unlimited 5g!
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ye Airtel Axis wale paise wale CB ko round off kr dete hy 🥲 just like 59.75 is = 59 🙂

Link Copied

Got it! Next Time update kardunga

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Super useful, thank you

replyuser
Click here to reply