Poll: Are you going to register on first day itself? Or wait ?
15 days left

Hot Deal Covid vaccine for 18+ YO reg not opened yet

303°
Deal Subedar
419
1106
7

Anybody have any idea. its 28 already and getting 45+ YO error.

Registration information and sign-up steps guide.
https://www.mohfw.gov.in/covid_vaccination/vacc...
registrations are open now to all ageing 18+

Please update if anybody comes up with legit source when is the registration gonna open. With time.

33 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
187
302
2

Heard it will start accepting registrations from 4:00 pm.

67
540
4

Guys dont rush to get covid vaccines,
6 of my relatives got covid after they went to get their 2nd shot .

50
1149
9
SastaRaju wrote:

Guys dont rush to get covid vaccines,
6 of my relatives got covid after they went to get their 2nd shot .

Specially high chance of getting infected as Q in vaccine camps are for hours.

Height of mismanagement. Gov is just rushing in to show higher counts.

71
66967
650
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Specially high chance of getting infected as Q in vaccine camps are for hours.

Height of mismanagement. Gov is just rushing in to show higher counts.

Isn’t it only via registration and not walk in
For 18+

0
11215
131
SastaRaju wrote:

Guys dont rush to get covid vaccines,
6 of my relatives got covid after they went to get their 2nd shot .

This was which covi?

14
1495
18

One news 18 reporter quoted 4 pm 28th but Ministry of Health said 00:00 hrs 28th. They are unprepared for this it seems.

Don’t rush. Wait for a week ..let the system settle …watch results for this age group then decide.

50
1149
9
Expand
avgn wrote:

Isn’t it only via registration and not walk in
For 18+

Yes .. but till date it wasn’t so. So the camps were overcrowded. Lots of ppl got infected this way.

392
7097
128
El-Profesor wrote:

One news 18 reporter quoted 4 pm 28th but Ministry of Health said 00:00 hrs 28th. They are unprepared for this it seems.

Don’t rush. Wait for a week ..let the system settle …watch results for this age group then decide.

I fully agree with Professor.
Let the dust settle.

81
7091
90
myfungang829 wrote:

Don’t rush and avoid queues….

This. 6 relatives of mine are positive cause of two family members went for corona vaccination this time. It’s like get vaccine with free corona.

Earlier everyone thought it’s cause of vaccination, after 3 days got tested and all positive including 9 and 12 years old kid.

392
7097
128

Exactly same thing happen at our home.
I got vaccinated and after 2-3 days my whole family got positive. It took them 6 days to get recovered. Thanks God that no serious complication happen!

15
2640
23
xuseronline wrote:

Exactly same thing happen at our home.
I got vaccinated and after 2-3 days my whole family got positive. It took them 6 days to get recovered. Thanks God that no serious complication happen!

That’s the benefit of getting vaccinated. Only mild infection and fast recovery.

520
10603
111
Expand
rv2012 wrote:

This. 6 relatives of mine are positive cause of two family members went for corona vaccination this time. It’s like get vaccine with free corona.

Earlier everyone thought it’s cause of vaccination, after 3 days got tested and all positive including 9 and 12 years old kid.

Can you share more details please? The place where they got vaccinated was crowded? Was it a private hospital or governement one?

My parents have their second vaccination due in first week of May and I am worried to send them.

81
7091
90
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Can you share more details please? The place where they got vaccinated was crowded? Was it a private hospital or governement one?

My parents have their second vaccination due in first week of May and I am worried to send them.

Delhi, Vasant Kunj. Pvt hospital. Crowd is in all hospital these days. Be it pvt or govt.

Good luck.

111
944
4
Expand
rv2012 wrote:

This. 6 relatives of mine are positive cause of two family members went for corona vaccination this time. It’s like get vaccine with free corona.

Earlier everyone thought it’s cause of vaccination, after 3 days got tested and all positive including 9 and 12 years old kid.

That’s what, people don’t have basic patience, they think standing nearby will reduce queue length and their turn will come fast….

I think situation also people are not maintaining social distance and then blaming vaccine se covid ho gaya..
..

332
1933
13
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

That’s what, people don’t have basic patience, they think standing nearby will reduce queue length and their turn will come fast….

I think situation also people are not maintaining social distance and then blaming vaccine se covid ho gaya..
..

Bhai in mumbai there are centres that are so conjusted you cant even imagine to follow social distancing . Complete mismanagement , No coordination about the availability of vaccine and forward the message to people in queue .as they can very well be informed at least early morning by the vaccine warehouse about the same days quota availability to centre .
People stand in queue from 6 am ,at 8.30 – 9 am at the time of giving token they say no vaccine , people go murmuring , at 11 vaccine comes , how can such thing happen ,happened to me twice , total mismanagement at ground level .

Neither the Pm Nor the Cm will come to paradrop vaccine at centres , its the authority chain to look into.

84
1449
20

In My district Min age limit for booking 45+ in All Hospitals…

419
1106
7


I managed to go through the process upto , where we finish entering our Name, Gender and Doc no.etc. as i clicked submit, the website stopped responding and received this text. What to do next? any idea? rolleyes rolleyes

111
944
4
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Bhai in mumbai there are centres that are so conjusted you cant even imagine to follow social distancing . Complete mismanagement , No coordination about the availability of vaccine and forward the message to people in queue .as they can very well be informed at least early morning by the vaccine warehouse about the same days quota availability to centre .
People stand in queue from 6 am ,at 8.30 – 9 am at the time of giving token they say no vaccine , people go murmuring , at 11 vaccine comes , how can such thing happen ,happened to me twice , total mismanagement at ground level .

Neither the Pm Nor the Cm will come to paradrop vaccine at centres , its the authority chain to look into.

I am also from Mumbai, I agree there is total mismanagement….. But who is at loss, we common people or Hon. CM of the state?

419
1106
7
raghupro wrote:

So essentially co-win started accepting registrations but none of the hospitals have slots opened up yet. #facepalm

All one can do now is register on cowin and be ready for the hospitals to open slots depending on vaccine availability.

https://www.republicworld.com/india-news/genera...


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681311/medium/dd-1619611601024.jpg?1619611621Right! checked 2-3 pincodes near my area and it says. Min age limit for booking should be 45+

Missing