CRED Mystery Cashback ( Kill the bill) issue.

282°
Deal Cadet
51
888
7

I have updated the cred App to the latest version ( beta version) . Yesterday I made 2 payments of 5000 and 3 Payments of 2000.
I got only 6 Mystery Cashback instead of 7 ( 5K + 5K+1K+1K+1K+1K+1K).

Today I made 5 Transactions for another card for 2000 each . For today’s transaction I didn’t get any Mystery Cashback voucher.

I am suspecting this latest beta version of CRED app is the culprit. Is anyone else also facing the same issue ?

23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
204
2007
18

Yes same issue even I am facing.

Even I got maximum 6 mystery cashback. After doing more transactions which were eligible, I did not receive any mystery cashback voucher.

100
8922
86

I hate to say at every other thread that…
.
I hate CREDsad toungueout

107
1277
8

Me too did not get those cards, even though I am eligible. For example, 5k+5k+5k, I got only 1 card.

210
7319
62

Atleast you are lucky, you got 6 scratch cards.
I did 7 transactions of 5k+ each, i got 1 upto 5000 and 1 upto 1000 scratch cards only

65
328
5

I think we are eligible to get scratch cards for first 5 transactions only per month. Today paid 60k+ 4 transactions but no scratch cards received.

20
2550
33

Now mystery cashback scratch cards worth 1k cred coins which gives cashback of upto Rs.1k can only be won once every 30 days irrespective of how many credit cards one got in their account? Earlier it was 5 scratch cards per month per credit card.

82
630
7

If this is happening in cred then I think its time for clear the memory of my cell.

51
888
7
sardasa wrote:

Now mystery cashback scratch cards worth 1k cred coins which gives cashback of upto Rs.1k can only be won once every 30 days irrespective of how many credit cards one got in their account? Earlier it was 5 scratch cards per month per credit card.

No this is not correct. I got 5 mystery cashback scratch cards of 1K for a payment made day before yesterday. Also I got 1 5K mystery cashback scratch cards . So I got total 6 mystery cashback scratch cards.

After that made 10,000 , 5,000 and 2,000 transactions for different credit cards but didn’t receive any mystery cashback scratch cards.

@rahulkothu also got 6 cashback scratch cards but other dimers are getting different number of scratch cards . Not sure if 6 is the maximum number of mystery cashback scratch cards.

First they made 5 kill bill cards Per credit card , next removed the debit card option and now reduced mystery cashback scratch cards further.
I too staring hating CRED but still no other app is in competition as payments are settled very fast in Cred . So still continuing to use it.

Anyways, raised a ticket yesterday to know how many mystery cashback scratch cards can be get per month.

141
1359
10
Expand
zenithyadav wrote:

No this is not correct. I got 5 mystery cashback scratch cards of 1K for a payment made day before yesterday. Also I got 1 5K mystery cashback scratch cards . So I got total 6 mystery cashback scratch cards.

After that made 10,000 , 5,000 and 2,000 transactions for different credit cards but didn’t receive any mystery cashback scratch cards.

@rahulkothu also got 6 cashback scratch cards but other dimers are getting different number of scratch cards . Not sure if 6 is the maximum number of mystery cashback scratch cards.

First they made 5 kill bill cards Per credit card , next removed the debit card option and now reduced mystery cashback scratch cards further.
I too staring hating CRED but still no other app is in competition as payments are settled very fast in Cred . So still continuing to use it.

Anyways, raised a ticket yesterday to know how many mystery cashback scratch cards can be get per month.

I already spoke to them they have informed that According to new policy only 6 cards for every 30 days will be given.

2,110
10303
88
Moderator
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

I already spoke to them they have informed that According to new policy only 6 cards for every 30 days will be given.

30 days as in?? Calender month or what?

141
1359
10
Expand
deb3l wrote:

30 days as in?? Calender month or what?

I asked them in twitter they said 30 days from last scratch card I have got

2,110
10303
88
Moderator
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

I asked them in twitter they said 30 days from last scratch card I have got

That’s some weird information (misinformation) bro.. as I have got 9 cards from my last scratch card (card pmt) neutral_face

Edit: I can understand 5 card/ month theory though. That’s applicable in my case.

141
1359
10
Expand
deb3l wrote:

That’s some weird information (misinformation) bro.. as I have got 9 cards from my last scratch card (card pmt) neutral_face

They are rolling out to all users slowly maybe but from next month u l get only 6 for sure because I confirmed them in twitter and mail

2,110
10303
88
Moderator
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

They are rolling out to all users slowly maybe but from next month u l get only 6 for sure because I confirmed them in twitter and mail

Let’s see.. smile plus1

Thanks!!

53
3052
23
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

I already spoke to them they have informed that According to new policy only 6 cards for every 30 days will be given.

Per credit card na?

67
9428
70
Expand
zenithyadav wrote:
I too staring hating CRED but still no other app is in competition as payments are settled very fast in Cred . So still continuing to use it.

FYI paytm, mobikwik & bank/credit card’s official website processes payment instantly nowadays.

51
888
7
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

FYI paytm, mobikwik & bank/credit card’s official website processes payment instantly nowadays.

Thank you for the information .
Yes I too experienced the same . Made a payment on Mobikwik for HDFC credit card. Got a confirmation from HDFC within 1 hr.

50
20
0

It is 5 scratch cards for each category i.e. 1k, 5k, etc…maximum Every month

Missing