Hot Deal cred payment done but bill payment pending

377°
Deal Subedar
35
1287
12

hi
i just paid my credit card bill with cred via gpay
money got debited from account and i cred it says “we have received you last payment and credit to card pending”.
anyone having any experience about this, is this normal?

26 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
32
982
12

yes bro
it will credit by tomorrow

35
1287
12
goelamit wrote:

yes bro
it will credit by tomorrow

Ok thanks
Hope for best

194
6290
71

Which card(Bank)? HDFC/SBI are instant credit. Other cards – if not instant credit then next NEFT working day.

35
1287
12
caks2006407 wrote:

Which card(Bank)? HDFC/SBI are instant credit. Other cards – if not instant credit then next NEFT working day.

HDFC card bro

194
6290
71
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

HDFC card bro

Chk card available limit, it must have increased by paid amount.
Else next working day, i.e tomorrow morning batch

35
1287
12
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Chk card available limit, it must have increased by paid amount.
Else next working day, i.e tomorrow morning batch

No the limit has not increased, fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.
Anyways can you tell me how is cred cc,  are they any good or not?

194
6290
71
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

No the limit has not increased, fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.
Anyways can you tell me how is cred cc,  are they any good or not?

They are good and u won’t need their assistance. Payment will be credited tomorrow morning by 9 or 10 AM for sure(99%).

20
2246
23
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

HDFC card bro

Though cred uses imps for making payments to hdfc cards, they usually process it in working hours these days so expect credit tomorrow early hours

35
1287
12

payment not credited till now
hdfc cc says wait for 24 hours
cred says it is successfully done from our side.
tried to do another payment of 50 Rs to check but that got credited instantly

128
4236
62
tank_u_m8 wrote:

payment not credited till now
hdfc cc says wait for 24 hours
cred says it is successfully done from our side.
tried to do another payment of 50 Rs to check but that got credited instantly

Ask cred for IMPS reference number.

35
1287
12
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Ask cred for IMPS reference number.

they gave it but the bank is not ready for hearing the complaint before 24 hours.

57
1895
23
tank_u_m8 wrote:

payment not credited till now
hdfc cc says wait for 24 hours
cred says it is successfully done from our side.
tried to do another payment of 50 Rs to check but that got credited instantly

Bro it will credit by tomorrow morning.

If payment is done in evening, then it will credit by next to next morning
If payment is done in morning, it will credit by next morning.

So u will definitely get by tomorrow morning, don’t worry

35
1287
12

@goelamit @caks2006407 @dev007 @typhoon
Sorry for tagging you all but the payment is not credited yet, more than 24 hours have passed any idea what i should do next?
Cred says payment successful and gave the imps reference number but hdfc says there is no payment of any kind.

32
982
12
tank_u_m8 wrote:

@goelamit @caks2006407 @dev007 @typhoon
Sorry for tagging you all but the payment is not credited yet, more than 24 hours have passed any idea what i should do next?
Cred says payment successful and gave the imps reference number but hdfc says there is no payment of any kind.

bro wait till today
you will surely get it by today.

35
1287
12

Got the payment in card.
But never paying through upi again, this can be a hge problem for someone paying on last day and doesn’t have extra money in acc if this transaction takes time.

194
6290
71
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Got the payment in card.
But never paying through upi again, this can be a hge problem for someone paying on last day and doesn’t have extra money in acc if this transaction takes time.

Which day was it credited, chk HDFC stmt and reply. Most probably on same day it is credited though msg comes much later, because CRED does not park our money.
Never keep CC bills for last day, payoff 2 working days in advance.
For CRED you need to pay 3 working days in advance to play safe.

35
1287
12
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Which day was it credited, chk HDFC stmt and reply. Most probably on same day it is credited though msg comes much later, because CRED does not park our money.
Never keep CC bills for last day, payoff 2 working days in advance.
For CRED you need to pay 3 working days in advance to play safe.

I pay my bill 15 days early (free baithe hai koi kaam dhandha hai nahi to timepass ho.jata hai) but i was thinking of showing this to my brother and uncle they always pay on last date so now not gonna do it.
Anyways cred is great who else gives 1%   on credit card payment.

20
2246
23
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

I pay my bill 15 days early (free baithe hai koi kaam dhandha hai nahi to timepass ho.jata hai) but i was thinking of showing this to my brother and uncle they always pay on last date so now not gonna do it.
Anyways cred is great who else gives 1%   on credit card payment.

Yeah neft/imps/upi for direct cc payment should be okay on the last day, but using third party payment processors for cc bill payment on last day is risky as seen in your case,

50
20
0

Same happened with me.Yesterday it was last day and I paid money through cred instead of imps as usual.It is taking time now to deposit in a hdfc cc.So much regretting for my mistake.🤦

0
7237
118
2n.agale330 wrote:

Same happened with me.Yesterday it was last day and I paid money through cred instead of imps as usual.It is taking time now to deposit in a hdfc cc.So much regretting for my mistake.🤦

I generally make payments after 12am since there aren’t people doing the same so always try to pay your bills in non peak hours.

18
3116
22
2n.agale330 wrote:

Same happened with me.Yesterday it was last day and I paid money through cred instead of imps as usual.It is taking time now to deposit in a hdfc cc.So much regretting for my mistake.🤦

You dug up a 2 year old thread to post this, or just created a profile to post this. I’m actually lost with your thought process.

18
3116
22
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I generally make payments after 12am since there aren’t people doing the same so always try to pay your bills in non peak hours.

I would suggest to avoid that time, since these providers may schedule a server restart or some or other upgrades. Some providers alert upfront on their maintenance schedule, some may not.

For instance, IRCTC used to prevent ticket bookings due to their scheduled maintenance from 11:45pm to 12:20am every day, I’m not sure if they are still doing it.

0
7946
86
2n.agale330 wrote:

Same happened with me.Yesterday it was last day and I paid money through cred instead of imps as usual.It is taking time now to deposit in a hdfc cc.So much regretting for my mistake.🤦

Join…
.
I hate CRED
.
Club…. smile toungueout

0
7237
118
Expand
andromeda wrote:

I would suggest to avoid that time, since these providers may schedule a server restart or some or other upgrades. Some providers alert upfront on their maintenance schedule, some may not.

For instance, IRCTC used to prevent ticket bookings due to their scheduled maintenance from 11:45pm to 12:20am every day, I’m not sure if they are still doing it.

Agreed, provided banking servers aren’t down for maintainence.

66
49
1

I paid on the due date via cred, got notification from bank 2 days later, but statement says it was posted on the due date itself. As long as Cred says bank has received the funds, it should be good.

Missing