CRED Referral Not Working

114°
Deal Cadet
PowerStar

I Referred SomeOne 10Days Back I Didn’t Get Any Referral Amount

Today I Also Referred My Friend

After Entering App It Doesn’t Showing " X Referred You " Like That

So I Uninstalled

U Also Facing The Same Error ?

20 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

It never works, i referred two persons till now, didn’t got any thing, I still hate cred

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
motabhaii wrote:

It never works, i referred two persons till now, didn’t got any thing, I still hate cred

Previously It Was Good Now CRED Becomes Worst

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
motabhaii wrote:

It never works, i referred two persons till now, didn’t got any thing, I still hate cred

same here. just worked the first time and then there was only 10 points for referral, no cashback

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
ankur048122 wrote:

same here. just worked the first time and then there was only 10 points for referral, no cashback

Last time when i referred thr was a condition that the referred person should make cc payment on the same day of signing to get rewards.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Tag idfc on twitter, they have some good representative at social median support.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
motabhaii wrote:

It never works, i referred two persons till now, didn’t got any thing, I still hate cred

Go to support section and manually enter your friends number. If they have installed then you will get the cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rahulkothu wrote:

Go to support section and manually enter your friends number. If they have installed then you will get the cashback.

thanks bro got 3000 because of you. kg

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Worked for me as well some days back, someone from DD dmed me directly for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have around 4000 bill to pay of sbi cc. I’m first time using cc. Shall I use cred or any other platforms for benefit?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My CIBIL Score is 746 But Experian Score Is 838… (Don’t Know Why Such a Huge Difference Between Them)
Cred Mei Sign Up Hoga Kya…?? (As Far I Know Cred Need Min 750 CIBIL)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Hi.Debasish wrote:

My CIBIL Score is 746 But Experian Score Is 838… (Don’t Know Why Such a Huge Difference Between Them)
Cred Mei Sign Up Hoga Kya…?? (As Far I Know Cred Need Min 750 CIBIL)

they check crif score

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Hi.Debasish wrote:

My CIBIL Score is 746 But Experian Score Is 838… (Don’t Know Why Such a Huge Difference Between Them)
Cred Mei Sign Up Hoga Kya…?? (As Far I Know Cred Need Min 750 CIBIL)

sent u referall link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rahulkothu wrote:

Go to support section and manually enter your friends number. If they have installed then you will get the cashback.

ThanQ, I got my pending benefit with your help.

Missing