Cred Store

45°
Deal Cadet
RememberMe...

CREDFinTechcompanylogo

I have doubt about the quality of products that are sold on CRED app. Can you people please share your experience over here.

1. How is the return policy? Is it as easy as ecommerce websites like Flipkart and Amazon?

2. Are the offers even worth it? All the mania of "Unlock price" etc.. seems to promote brands than selling actual product.

3. How is the quality of the products? Anyone received soaps instead of power banks?

If anyone has additional questions ping me, I will include them in this discussion.

This is a personal query not promoting any brand.

5 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Cred Products Don't Involve Third Party Sellers, Ur Order Directly Sent To Product Manufacturer... Shipping Will Be Done Directly From Manufacturer Warehouse.

I Got Refund 1 Time Due To Damage In Transit , Sent Proof Of Photos To Cred Customer Support... Immediately Money Refunded ( Potato Chips , 10 Out Of 1 Pack Got Small Hole And Air Loss )

Did Not Purchase Items Selling Price Worth More Than 300rs. All products Got Safely.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Is good.... Using it from a year and in food products there is no return direct refund

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It's just brands promoting their goods. Been buying from the store for more than a year.

Google the brand and the product, if you are satisfied, buy them from cred.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

With cred ordered many products. When it works if works well. But I have had two cases when they just didn't refund any money or take return and since there is no direct calling number, dealing with customer service was horrible. I will say, go with it for small value products which are significantly lower priced.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Ordered Tata raisin. But not satisfied with the expiry date.

replyuser
Click here to reply